• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

BDCP Pay

joeyg911

Where can you find out what your BDCP pay scale will be?

I know that you get E? + BAH + BAS

What if you are using your GI Bill, can you still receieve extra funds?

fighterpfeif

Yeah, the pay you get from BDCP is your money you can do with it what you want. I am not sure if you can use the GI Bill while get BDCP money too (I am not prior so I have no idea), but the money I get from BDCP basically covers all of my tution for the last four semesters of college with some extra left over.

To your first question I assumed you were asking what pay grad you are at with BDCP. For me I have E-3 less than 2 years in service, Base Subsitance Allowance for enlisted, and Base Housing Allowance enlist without dependents for Iowa.

AFCCT

GI BIll

I got selected a few months ago for BDCP. I was active duty for 5 years and i am still able to use my GI Bill from active duty with E-3 pay, BAH, and BAS. The only thing you cant do in the BDCP is, start paying into the GI Bill if you didnt on active duty. You can only use what you have left. hope this helps.

AFCCT

I forgot to add something. you start at E-3 but if you recommend people that get selected or you make deans list twice you can get promoted up to E-5

Tom

pilot
Contributor
Dean's list only gets you a raise once. The recommendation is the other possible way to get a raise. You need both to get to E-5.

CaptainRon

pilot
Contributor
If anybody who's in BDCP reads this, can you shoot me a PM? I'm getting a little confused about my pay. I'm looking at my bank account and the numbers aren't making any sense to me.

CaptainRon

pilot
Contributor
That's correct. I knew BDCP was a good deal, but I didn't expect to be making a cool mil every 2 weeks.

thull

That's correct. I knew BDCP was a good deal, but I didn't expect to be making a cool mil every 2 weeks.

I don't know what this BDCP program is all about, but i wish i knew when i was in college. 'stead of just chasin' em women round, hootin and hollerin and carryin' on.

IRfly

None
If anybody who's in BDCP reads this, can you shoot me a PM? I'm getting a little confused about my pay. I'm looking at my bank account and the numbers aren't making any sense to me.

No PM for you (after all, we just met)...But here's my $.02 about the pay in the account...

When I started BDCP, it took about three months before I started receiving my pay in the "regularly," i.e. the same amount every two weeks. In the meantime, I got odd amounts direct deposited and two U.S. Treasury checks in the mail. It all added up the way it was supposed to, in the end. When you get access to MyPay, log on to make sure that all the numbers are straight.