• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

AW Zaps....post a pic of your sighting...

NavAir42

I'm not dead yet....
pilot
Naw, not the Blues.....make our presense felt: zap the thunderbirds. I know it's been done by a couple wily E-6 aircrewmen.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Woohoo, got mine in the mail today!

Thanks phrog, they came in the mail today, and its now on the back of my SUV!!

Attachments

• IMG_0001 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_0001 (Medium).jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 130

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Yes, but is there a boat behind that SUV yet? I mean, sheesh, you've been back a few days already.

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Being knee deep in statistics at the moment, it might be interesting to watch site traffic changes before and after the sticker debut.

pennst8

Next guy to ask about thumbdrives gets shot.
Contributor
i bet there's a whole lot of hits from af.mil inbound... can we get a bonus if someone else complains about getting zapped? I can't wait for the angry, can't-take-a-joke crowd to arrive en masse.

By the way is this gonna be a problem that i'm a registered user when the feds run my name through the background check machine?:eek::icon_smil

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
By the way is this gonna be a problem that i'm a registered user when the feds run my name through the background check machine?:eek::icon_smil
Just be sure to get your clearance done before the shenanigans start. :D

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
Not. But I'll go to the funeral of the poor sucker shot for doing that if it is true!

~D

02Navy05VT

Hypertension Anyone?
Post pictures of your mom first. The Blues will be in Ft Worth next weekend & I'm taking the family. :D

Your mom is on the phone - and she says you're "grounded", she's gonna call the CO and tell him to take away the keys to the jet.

Attachments

• angry_mom_blog140x181.jpg
    angry_mom_blog140x181.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 183