• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

AW Zaps....post a pic of your sighting...

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Post a picture in this thread of where you saw the soon to be infamous AW Zaps.
:D

Will post mine when they arrive....:eek:

Schnugg

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Here's a local sighting....:)

Big Momma and the little bear...:D

CIMG0003-1.jpg

Schnugg

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Back during the "I don't know, what do you want to do?" :eek: phase, I found a website that would make me a ton of mini stickers cheap and jumped on it...they're all over USNA.

I do like the larger size and ordered a bunch here from AW as well.

Drop by my office in Luce 225 and pick up a mini one for free. :D

pennst8

Next guy to ask about thumbdrives gets shot.
Contributor
^yeah internet fame and maybe a rep point or two. Now that you asked, you don't have a hair on your ass if you don't do it.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
Back during the "I don't know, what do you want to do?" :eek: phase, I found a ebsite that would make me a ton of mini stickers cheap and jumped on it...they're all over USNA.

I do like the larger size and ordered a bunch as well.

Drop by my office in Luce 225 and pick one up for free. :D

I'm sure you could slap a couple on the walls of the LEL department hallways for fun or mess with all the nav SWOs. I know a couple teachers in Rickover who'd certainly enjoy them.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
^yeah internet fame and maybe a rep point or two. Now that you asked, you don't have a hair on your ass if you don't do it.

No, no, just testing the market...

To be completely honest, I don't even know which one is the Supe's office... I know he's in the Admin building, but I've never been there.

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
There's no option for FPO/APO on the cafepress site. There's some bars in Africa that need zapping, I'm sure. Any ideas?

phrogpilot73

There's no option for FPO/APO on the cafepress site. There's some bars in Africa that need zapping, I'm sure. Any ideas?
The stickers aren't on CafePress. The stickers are on http://airwarriorsstickers.ecrater.com/

I'm mailing those from my house, and am more than happy to send to APO/FPO. If you wanted some of the other merchandise off of CafePress (T-shirts, etc...) shoot me a PM and I'll ship it to my house, then off to you.

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Right; I meant the stickers site. Cool; I'll PM you my APO address. Let me know what I owe ya.