• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

AW Zaps....post a pic of your sighting...

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Supes office....hmmmm....

Top of the stairs in the "big house" turn left, turn right, turn left....

Right where I saw the MK-50 Torpedo on his desk on Friday morning at 0700 just before the Navy-USAF football game during my Academy Duty Officer turnover. The torpedo was laying on his desk with a sheet of paper on the tip that read..."Face of the Navy"...BZ to whoever did it.

Now an AW zap on his desk would be quite cool.

phrogpilot73

Supes office....hmmmm....

Top of the stairs in the "big house" turn left, turn right, turn left....

Right where I saw the MK-50 Torpedo on his desk on Friday morning at 0700 just before the Navy-USAF football game during my Academy Duty Officer turnover. The torpedo was laying on his desk with a sheet of paper on the tip that read..."Face of the Navy"...BZ to whoever did it.

Now an AW zap on his desk would be quite cool.
One - the torpedo on his desk is awesome. I wish I could have seen his face... How pissed was he?

Two - I am eagerly awaiting the zap pics...

BigIron

Remotely piloted
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I have a feeling these stickers are going to bring some interesting attention to our little oasis. :)

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
One - the torpedo on his desk is awesome. I wish I could have seen his face... How pissed was he?

Two - I am eagerly awaiting the zap pics...

That must be some desk - that thing weighs upwards of 700#.

Brett

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
There's no option for FPO/APO on the cafepress site. There's some bars in Africa that need zapping, I'm sure. Any ideas?

Great. Now there'll be posts from Nigerian princes who need to wire their fortunes out of the country, if we'll just post our account numbers and PINs.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
Yeah, this new Supe doesn't seem as receptive as the last one to spirit missions. My systems teacher was his aid and had to go up there many a time. Quite the place.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Absconded from the E&W lab hallways.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
$300 and my mom to the first MF who zaps a Blue Angel with one!
Well, they ARE in Kbay right now.... and they were conveniently located along with Fat Albert right in front of my hanger's doors.... pity I haven't gotten my stickers yet :D

phrogpilot73

Well, they ARE in Kbay right now.... and they were conveniently located along with Fat Albert right in front of my hanger's doors.... pity I haven't gotten my stickers yet :D
Don't know how long it takes mail to get there, I put them in the mail on Tuesday...