• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

AW Zaps....post a pic of your sighting...

HeloBubba

SH-2F AW
Contributor
No camera ;)

Must not have been flying with an Aircrewman ;)

Easily 90% of my contemporaries always flew with a camera in their helmet bag. The Canon AE1 or the AE1 Program were the cameras of choice.

When on deployment, we had the ships camera with us as well. The Callaghan had a sweet Canon F1 with a nice array of lenses (which also fit my AE1).

invertedflyer

500 ft. from said obstacle
Man, how awesome is that!

23501616.jpg

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
Must not have been flying with an Aircrewman

Not in the training command...and the commodore is VERY strict about pictures...so a lot of Studs don't even bring theirs.

IPs, however...It was my 12th or so XCountry though...so it gets old after a while.

~D

HeloBubba

SH-2F AW
Contributor
Not in the training command...

I knew that. I can and do read bio's. Hence the "wink" after my statement.

and the commodore is VERY strict about pictures...so a lot of Studs don't even bring theirs.

That's really too bad. I'm kinda disappointed in the lack of pictures I took as I was rolling through my pipeline. Didn't think it mattered then, but 20 years later and the onset of CRS makes me wish I had taken more.

IPs, however...It was my 12th or so XCountry though...so it gets old after a while.

I agree, but you never know when a photo-op presents itself...

phrogpilot73

Schnugg's already got a bunch of minis, or at least has the lock on where to get some. Although it won't be the same design, a little more simplified...