• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

AW Zaps....post a pic of your sighting...

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Climb. Zap. Don't get caught or fall off?

Seriously, zap a bar or USAF aircraft. Bonus points for F-22 or B-2

After seeing the "treatment" that base security gave them when a section RON'd several months back @ Corpus, this would indeed be the feat of a lifetime. I will mail a case of whatever the zapper wants who is able to provide photographic evidence of such zap :D

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
After seeing the "treatment" that base security gave them when a section RON'd several months back @ Corpus, this would indeed be the feat of a lifetime. I will mail a case of whatever the zapper wants who is able to provide photographic evidence of such zap :D
That's assuming they can get said evidence without being arrested or shot in the process . . . :D

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
No one's zapped an O-Club that I've been to yet. Unsat.

phrogpilot73

Isn't there a zap at the NASP O'Club? Could've sworn I saw one behind the bar...if not, I can fix that tomorrow
I sent extras to Otto just for that reason, I want pics!!!

Oh, and if you place an order anytime in the next couple of weeks, please be patient. We're in the middle of a move, and they're packed. It might take a while.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
I thought there was one at the NAS CC bay club, but I might have just been really drunk. I did get carried out that night. Classic example of fine officership, if I do say so...