• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

AW Zaps....post a pic of your sighting...

brownshoe

Contributor
Wasn't that in Flight of the Intruder?

Yep... my bad! Top Gun could never be that good! Okay... To bed for me with no supper.:) Still want to know about the log.

Steve

Edit: I also forgot to add that only a person such as a4'sforever or Schnugg would be of such dubious character to perform such an act. I didn't mean to imply that any self-respecting F-14 crewmember could be remotely involved.

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
Edit: I also forgot to add that only a person such as a4'sforever or Schnugg would be of such dubious character to perform such an act. I didn't mean to imply that any self-respecting F-14 crewmember could be remotely involved.

That's because fighter guys would miss.

It takes an ATTACK pilot to hit the target.

Fighter pilots just make movies. :icon_smil

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Yep... my bad! Top Gun could never be that good!...... forgot to add that only a person such as a4'sforever or Schnugg would be of such dubious character to perform such an act....
Harruuuumph.

SOP in the ol' days ... :) .... and sometimes, the "logs" actually caught fire. :eek: