• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

August 2015 Supply Board

So I have been out of school since December and I am going for supply.
here are my current numbers
3.8 overall GPA (BBA economics)
46 OAR test score.
Student Leader/ Tutor
unrelated work experience

Hearing that the board got pushed back is a bummer. Anyways, best of luck to everyone else.

Plenty of time to retake your OAR before the November board. Your GPA is great, but a competitive OAR for off the street is around 50.

exNavyOffRec

Plenty of time to retake your OAR before the November board. Your GPA is great, but a competitive OAR for off the street is around 50.

eh, OAR is a tiny part of it, GPA and degree along with LOR's weigh much heavier, and with the 90 day wait to retest and the cutoff about 30 days before the board that would be very very risky

exNavyOffRec

I knew the oar was weak but the recruiter said it was a good first attempt and left it at that. Anyways, I appreciate the advice.

I don't know if your OR is a prior enlisted recruiter or not, but what I have seen is prior enlisted recruiters get hung up on OAR, they think it is very important like the ASVAB is for enlisted and it isn't, or they have a ACR that doesn't understand officer recruiting and beats the OAR belief into them.

Derek O

I'm not sure why we are all getting different information, but I was told yesterday that the board would be meeting Aug. 24th. Regardless, good luck to everyone, whenever the board decides to meet!

The 25 AUG board was cancelled, unfortunately. All packages submitted (including mine, sadly) will be held until the 10 NOV board.

Gabby Lynn

I'm not sure why we are all getting different information, but I was told yesterday that the board would be meeting Aug. 24th. Regardless, good luck to everyone, whenever the board decides to meet!

I just got an email from Paul Celestin that the board is still 24Aug2015........

Derek O

That' fantastic! If he's right, which I'm praying he is. I was on the phone with him earlier today and didn't even think ask him.

Gabby Lynn

That' fantastic! If he's right, which I'm praying he is. I was on the phone with him earlier today and didn't even think ask him.

lol so was i and he said it on the phone as well so fingers crossed i actually trust him since ive been in contact with him for a while so good luck !! hope i make it and same to you !

Derek O

Ok so my package is being sent up to the processors on 3 Aug, will this be enough time to make the board?

According to the board schedule I have it says;

14-126 SUPPLY PROBOARD SUPPLY CORPS
Submission window- 08-May-14 to 23-Jul-14
Recommended due date- 16-Jul-14
Application due date- 23-Jul-14
Board convene date-25-Aug-14
To pick FY15 quotas

But we know this is all tentative. Though today was the final due date, I suppose your package could make it in time depending when it actually arrives.

Phoenix19917

Well I'm sure the dates are similar but you listed last years dates, just a heads up.
Those should say 15 and FY16 quotas, nonetheless thank you for the info.

@RUFiO181 @NavyOffRec Have either of you heard anything new or different in regards to if the Supply board IS still happening in AUG?

Thanks all for the help and info.