• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

August 2015 Supply Board

Moderboater

When you say they have already made selections for FY 16, do you mean the SWO for May convened already? I only ask because my OR said my OCS class would start JUly 26th if I made this board.
For example... The February AMDO board took selections for both Fy15 and FYI16 it all depends when you get final selection and when they have openings at OCS for your designator. All designators are different and OCS is 12 weeks so if your OCS class is less than three months before October 1st than it is for the following FY.

BJJ2012

I understand some guys have the inside scoop. However, I did find this on RUfO181's post back in February. On this chart it does state that there was supposed to be a board May 18th. Did it get canceled?

Attachments

• FY15_Board_Working_Schedule(1).pdf
    109 KB · Views: 21

exNavyOffRec

I understand some guys have the inside scoop. However, I did find this on RUfO181's post back in February. On this chart it does state that there was supposed to be a board May 18th. Did it get canceled?

That is only a guide, it is not uncommon for up to half of those dates to get cancelled, particularly for Supply and IDC

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again

That board scheduled is outdated. We're on Draft 7 instead of Draft 3 now.

D317J192

That board scheduled is outdated. We're on Draft 7 instead of Draft 3 now.
Mr. Rufio I just spoke to my OR today and she informed me that the the supply board for August 2015 was cancelled, snd the next one would be in October 2015 for the next fiscal year. I have a question however, I have a lot of friends in the class of 2014 from the naval academy who are switching to supply corps after having already service selected nfo/pilot? Does this reduce the number of supply corps slots available for the board and is this type of lateral transfer common? I have about 6 friends so far who have switched..

exNavyOffRec

I have a lot of friends in the class of 2014 from the naval academy who are switching to supply corps after having already service selected nfo/pilot?

I guess their flight training didn't go well.......

If they graduated in 2014 from the USNA they are YG 14, so the spots they went into are still YG 14, so they would affect manning for that YG not the YG you are in, the boards now should be for FY 2016 that should translate to YG 16

Ready2Go

Quite new here and just trying to find out more, so was there a May 2015 supply board? I was told my kit was sent in and ready for a board scheduled for May.

exNavyOffRec

Quite new here and just trying to find out more, so was there a May 2015 supply board? I was told my kit was sent in and ready for a board scheduled for May.

If you look up about 6 or so post you will see that it was cancelled and the next one will be August at the earliest.