• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

August 2015 Supply Board

Derek O

You are right, and for that I apologize. THIS is what I meant to copy and paste...

15-125

SUPPLY PROBOARD

CHIEF, SUPPLY CORPS
Submission window- 16-Apr-15 to 22-Jul-15
Recommended due date- 15-Jul-15
Application due date- 22-Jul-15
Board Convenes- 24-Aug-15

Derek O

You are right, and for that I apologize. THIS is what I meant to copy and paste...

15-125

SUPPLY PROBOARD

CHIEF, SUPPLY CORPS
Board Convenes- 24-Aug-15

Derek O

You are correct, and for that I apologize. Here is what I meant to put:

15-125
SUPPLY PROBOARD
CHIEF, SUPPLY CORPS
Board convene date- 24-Aug-15

exNavyOffRec

Well I'm sure the dates are similar but you listed last years dates, just a heads up.
Those should say 15 and FY16 quotas, nonetheless thank you for the info.

@RUFiO181 @NavyOffRec Have either of you heard anything new or different in regards to if the Supply board IS still happening in AUG?

Thanks all for the help and info.

I believe the info RUFIO has was from the program manager, the program manager is the one that sends the CD to the board, so if the program manager isn't planning on sending the CD then there are no applications for the board to review.

Phoenix19917

I believe the info RUFIO has was from the program manager, the program manager is the one that sends the CD to the board, so if the program manager isn't planning on sending the CD then there are no applications for the board to review.
Thank you for the info !

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
According to the board schedule I have it says;

14-126 SUPPLY PROBOARD SUPPLY CORPS
Submission window- 08-May-14 to 23-Jul-14
Recommended due date- 16-Jul-14
Application due date- 23-Jul-14
Board convene date-25-Aug-14
To pick FY15 quotas

But we know this is all tentative. Though today was the final due date, I suppose your package could make it in time depending when it actually arrives.

You do realize you're talking about a board that took place in 2014, right?

Phoenix19917

I suppose, I've sometimes hear of packages being accepted after the recommended submit date, I hope because mine is still in the works it will be submitted 3 Aug , it still hasn't been confirmed that the Aug board is still on , I've heard it's canceled and I've heard it's not .....

BJJ2012

As for folks that submitted as far back as to make the May board, will packets require updates?

So could anyone elaborate further on this? I was supposed to be on the May board myself. Was informed not 3 weeks ago that it got pushed to August. Now I'm reading November?

BJJ2012

Thanks for responding, I have to apologize through. I was asking about if my kit needed to get updates from when I submitted it for the May board.

exNavyOffRec

I called NRC today and confirmed that as of today, the board is scheduled to meet on August.

Of course it may change, but as of now it's on.

except you probably talked to a processor while RUFIO would talk to the PM who sends the data to the board, that is like asking the CS3 if the ship is going to hit a liberty port in Australia.

If you would search around you would see NRC processors are quite unreliable when it comes to board dates, telling people they are cancelled when results come out the next day, telling people the boards are going on when they were cancelled.

dbluestyle

except you probably talked to a processor while RUFIO would talk to the PM who sends the data to the board, that is like asking the CS3 if the ship is going to hit a liberty port in Australia.

If you would search around you would see NRC processors are quite unreliable when it comes to board dates, telling people they are cancelled when results come out the next day, telling people the boards are going on when they were cancelled.

That is awesome, I thought I couldn't submit my package anymore. I guess destiny wants me submit that NFO package first. Thank you very much for the information and support guys. Without you, everybody in the active duty side will be blind.