• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

August 09 Boards

lg106

I just got the news, PRO REC SWO!!! I don’t think I have ever been so excited in my life!!!

For those in the future if you really really want it don’t give up and reapply, I didn’t make it the first time but busted my tail and made it this go-around!

magic hat

Pro Rec'd SNA
I have lurking around AW for the better part of the summer. This being my first post. Thought that i would share that i got selected for SNA and NFO. Since looking at other applicants stats gave me a better picture of who gets in i thought i would share mine.

22/M
ASTB: 7/8/7 51
Graduated from Western Michigan Universitys flight program with a 3.23
Commercial license, instrument and multi-engine rated and have just over 200 flight hours
LORs: dean of the flight college, a professor, flight instructor, assistant attorney general of my state (family friend)

Congrats to everyone else who was also selected!!

getawaydriver

What percentage get LCS?
I have lurking around AW for the better part of the summer. This being my first post. Thought that i would share that i got selected for SNA and NFO. Since looking at other applicants stats gave me a better picture of who gets in i thought i would share mine.

22/M
ASTB: 7/8/7 51
Graduated from Western Michigan Universitys flight program with a 3.23
Commercial license, instrument and multi-engine rated and have just over 200 flight hours
LORs: dean of the flight college, a professor, flight instructor, assistant attorney general of my state (family friend)

Congrats to everyone else who was also selected!!

Holy crap. Congrats to all. These numbers are amazing. I hope I'm not responsible for breaking the streak... :eek:

CashvillePlt

OVER THE LINE!
Pill_Hacker said:
Carls_jr_star_logo.jpg

Enjoy your EXTRA BIG ASS FRIES!

Obscure Idiocracy quotes aside, congrats to all selected and good luck to those still waiting!

bvlinas

well I'm not exactly a non-select, but somehow I didn't make in front of this months board for SWO and SNA. I have not heard back from EOD, but chances are that I am going to have to wait ANOTHER month to make it in front of the September boards.

What I don't get is how all the other applicants that applied through my recruiter made it in front of the board but I somehow missed out. And the worst part of all is that he initially called me and told me I was a non-select for both SWO and SNA when I have really strong numbers! I just about reached through the phone to choke him. Thankfully it was the lesser of two evils.

AGonxAV8R

HAMPS
pilot
I was pre-selected for SNA and NFO, I am now waiting for CEC... I got two phone calls today. Doing the PRT next week.

I am 26 YO so I have little time so OCS here I come...

getawaydriver

What percentage get LCS?
I was pre-selected for SNA and NFO, I am now waiting for CEC... I got two phone calls today. Doing the PRT next week.

I am 26 YO so I have little time so OCS here I come...

AG, I'm in the same boat. I'm a January birthday as well. Are you prior?

I am not, nor have I heard anything yet and I was thinking that my age could screw me.