• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

August 09 Boards

niktam

So being Active Duty I currently have no way of finding out..

Called the Local OR, and all he can tell me is that my package is at the boards.

CUPike11

Still avoiding work as much as possible....
None
Contributor
Woooo!!!!!!

Just got the call!!!!

Oh man, I'm shaking due to being so excited!!!

PRO-REC SNA/NFO/SWO!!!!!!

Can't even begin to describe the feeling.....:icon_boun:icon_zbee:D:D:D:D

bigT86

Final Select SNA
Congratulations to all of you. Get MEPS and those PRT's knocked out and you'll have a final select before you know it.

frealis

Does anyone know what happens if you are pro-req SNA and have to get to OCS by a certain date? I have to commission by my 29th bday which is 21 Dec. I've noticed it takes months to get a class date. Will I lose my slot?

I'm in the same boat. And also you have to be no older than 26 by the time you get your commission as an ensign. My birthday is in Nov. so I probably won't make it, and I heard that they don't usually give out age waivers, but I'm not sure. Did you get selected for anything else?

Racecarr33

Pro-Rec'd SNA
Wasn't seen by Aviation this month. SWO gave me a yes for interviewing. So frustrating that there is no rhyme or reason to the application process. :confused:

efn1221

I'm in the same boat. And also you have to be no older than 26 by the time you get your commission as an ensign. My birthday is in Nov. so I probably won't make it, and I heard that they don't usually give out age waivers, but I'm not sure. Did you get selected for anything else?

I was selected for SNA/NFO/SWO. I checked the order. If prior service you have to commission not 24 months later than your 27th birthday. That's in December.

overspeed550

NPA A-Pool
Wow, serious congrats to everyone who got picked up this time around...seems like there was alot of hiring to be done, or just that everyone who gets hired posts on AW ;).

So what kind of *realistic* times can we expect from ProRec to Final Select? I have a security clearance, am going to my National Guard base to do my physical (being prior service has some perks I spose), so all that'll be left will be the PT.

getawaydriver

What percentage get LCS?
There are a few of us SNA selects - sans prior service - who are right at the top of the hill and, with regards to the age question, my OR is already contacting me about getting MEPS in and a PRT. The overall wait seems to be about one to three months (situation dependent).

Seems like some have snuck or slipped through the radar if "close" enough. I'll just leave it at that.

And congrats on your SWO pro-rec SWOHOPEFUL. Now treat yourself to a few rounds and sweat the shit out in the morning :icon_wink

Awesome that the selections have been on the high end of the power curve. It only gets harder from here right?

Brown shoes or bust. Fly Navy.

lg106

PRO-REC SWO...Cannot tell you how excited I am right now. For those that do not know this is my second application!

SWOHopeful biggest congrats, reapplying definitely paid off for the both of us!!! It seems that the majority of the selects from this board are aviators so it is good to see another fellow SWO!!!

Is it just me or am I the only one that has already completed my PRT, SF-86 and MEPS before I went up for the board? I guess all I have to wait on is my security clearance and then I will get my final select. Congrats to all the selects, I look forward to seeing you all in Newport!

CUPike11

Still avoiding work as much as possible....
None
Contributor
SWOHopeful biggest congrats, reapplying definitely paid off for the both of us!!! It seems that the majority of the selects from this board are aviators so it is good to see another fellow SWO!!!

Is it just me or am I the only one that has already completed my PRT, SF-86 and MEPS before I went up for the board? I guess all I have to wait on is my security clearance and then I will get my final select. Congrats to all the selects, I look forward to seeing you all in Newport!

Nope you're not the only one. All my stuff is done as well.

Cinquain

Banned
Pro rec

Selected for SWO and SUPPLY, lol feels great to hear the news. I saw everyone getting selected so early and kinda got scared