• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Attn: all strapping young Navy Men! ;)

Well, as much as I'd like to do this, I think it would just be extremely awkward for a random dude in uniform to be hanging out at a wedding full of strangers. Since you are short a couple of dudes, I will ask one of my friends if he is willing to crash the wedding...as long as you don't have an issues with having a couple of Marines in that sword detail. I'll let you know by tomorrow.

Thanks- I appreciate your help. Also, they don't need to stay for the reception if they are uncomfortable, though they are welcome to. Again, I appreciate you looking into it. :)

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
Jennifer..don't worry. Usually our threads go south after the 4th or 5th post..you should be proud, this is progress.

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
Why is it that whenever I go away for the holidays, all the good threads pop-up, and whenever I'm around it's the same old "I'm a fifteen year old looking to be a Navy pilot" threads? It just isn't fair, is all I'm sayin'.

navy09

None
I'll be home (Bay Area) around that time. Not sure exactly when I'm leaving town though. When do you need to know by?

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Well, as much as I'd like to do this, I think it would just be extremely awkward for a random dude in uniform to be hanging out at a wedding full of strangers. Since you are short a couple of dudes, I will ask one of my friends if he is willing to crash the wedding...as long as you don't have an issues with having a couple of Marines in that sword detail. I'll let you know by tomorrow.

What, awkward? You haven't read the NATOPS? vvvv

Does anyone hear "wedding crashers"?

wedding-crashers-1-adjjpg.jpg

I'll be home (Bay Area) around that time. Not sure exactly when I'm leaving town though. When do you need to know by?

Mmmm, well we have to give the hotel our final head-count pretty soon for the reception....so I would like to get everything finalized within a week or so. PM me and I can give you details. Thanks!

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
midn09 - you know that as a future Naval officer it is your duty to post any pictures of the bridesmaids that the pm might include.....

I wonder if the bridesmaids know they're being offered up as payment for a sword arch?