• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Attn: all strapping young Navy Men! ;)

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
I wish I could help (by holding a sword, consuming your alcohol, and hanging out with hot bridesmaids...who wouldn't?) but January 2nd will find me in Salt Lake City and/or New Orleans. San Fran is a bit out of the way.

That will be quite the pub crawl my friend :)

armada1651

Hey intern, get me a Campari!
pilot
That will be quite the pub crawl my friend :)

That's the beauty of the airport pub crawl...God only knows what city you'll wake up in.

But seriously, I'll be in SLC for some skiing over Christmas but if I can come up with a decent deal on Sugar Bowl tickets I might head down in that direction on the first or second.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
alright! Got my 6. A couple of friends pulled through....yay

Congrats! Of course, this thread won't be complete without pictures of the sword arch (and one or two of your entourage). BTW, how many were obtained from your AW posting?

Congrats! Of course, this thread won't be complete without pictures of the sword arch (and one or two of your entourage). BTW, how many were obtained from your AW posting?

None from AW---No one believed me enough to come through! haha. Oh well, it all worked out. I'll post pics after it's all over

well the wedding was a great time! Thanks for the well wishes, and a big *told ya so* for all the skeptics out there! ;) The sword arch went off without a hitch. Yay!

Hope everyone had a great New Years!

Attachments

• DSC_0016.jpg
    DSC_0016.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 212
  • DSC_0021.jpg
    DSC_0021.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 222
  • DSC_0030.jpg
    DSC_0030.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 202

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Great shots of the beautiful bride et al! Thanks for thinking of the forum after so many let you down. Looks like at least somebody came through for you. No shots of the sword arch???