• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ASTB Form 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DairyCreamer

I'm taking the ASTB here this coming Tuesday. If anyone's got extra gouge on the test beyond what's already been posted in the forums on here, that would be awesome.

Also, just curious but, does it seem like the Marine gouge on here "jumps?" Yah, it goes from page 10 to 11, but there is no flow between the two pages. It seems to go from pulley efficieny straight to engine displacement. Anyone have the interim pages? Suhweet, thanks!

~Nate

Undertow

I took form 2 this past thurs. and from some of the questions you've mentioned I didn't see a single one of them. I didn't score so hot on my first try, when they recommend not to take the test unless you're 100% up to snuff, they're right. I didn't finish 2 sections and was out of it all morning. I scored a 3,4,3 and a 41 on my OAR. So does this mean that my retake will be form 1? How do the retests work and what kind of info should I expect to see that I haven't already?

thepilot33

I am about to take the ASTB and I could really use some help. I took it a year ago while I was in college, and cannot remember anything. I downloaded the practice test from this form but need more detailed questions if anyone has them or can remember them for me. I am taking this test in hopes of getting a flight slot with the Marines. Does anyone know what scores are pulling these slots? I understand they are still somewhat easy to come by and long as you can pretty much ace the PFT and pass a physical. Anyone here differently?

Undertow

you want to score at least 5 and 6. There's a study guide that you can buy on Amazon that I picked up and is great info. I just didn't have time to study properly. Make sure you're 100% prepared for the exam don't go in assuming you'll do o.k. Treat it as if you would any final exam in college and spend at least 1-2 months studying religiously for it if you want to do really well. From what I've seen allot of people on this site have some great gouge that I need to get my hands on as well. Good luck!

sdkahuna

I recently got an OAR of 34 should I goahead and put my package in or retake the test? I am also on Active Duty will that help? I studied for the test too and got this score, should I study more and take it again?

Spin

SNA in Meridian
sdkahuna ...... def retake. You should have at least a 50 OAR .. things are really competitive right now.

Undertow

I scored 41 and that's low range right now.. in my defense I wasn't paying attention to time and didn't answer 7 questions out of the mvt and 10 out of the spatial. The lesson to be learned is to keep a watch in front of you so you can keep track of the time, and when you realize you have 1 min. left, the answer for the rest of the rest of the questions is C. For those non Navy types around here the terminology is "When in doubt, Charlie out".

Borncreole

OK this is my first post to the website and of course I am looking for info on "the test". I see a bunch of check your PM so if anyone would be willing to share I will be happy to return the favor when I take the ASTB. I have not taken the test yet but I am studying the three guides that are on the website (.pdf files). Again, anything would be a help. (form 1 or 2)
banghead_125.gif

jbackvt

I recently just took form 1 of the the ASTB. I still have not gotten my scores back. I don't think I did too well though. I will probably be retesting in another two months. Anybody have any info on Forms 2 or 3. Thanks.

Jason

jbackvt

I have recently taken form 1 of the ASTB and I don't think I did too well. I'll probably be retesting in a month or so. Does anybody have any info on Form 2 or 3. We will all be aviators!!!

Jason

NavyOCS

Whats up. I am taking the ASTB on Monday. I am a bit nervous as I feel like my future is riding on this test. If anyone has any addditional info. it would be awsome if they would share it with me. Thanks for any input fellas.

angelj

Hey guys and gals, I'm a recent college grad and a flying chick who longs to add her name to the list of Naval Aviators. luckly for me, I'm taking the ASTB in two weeks and really want anything I can get my hands on. I'm a bonehead at math, so I can use any help Ya'll can give. Please, please pm me anything you felt was helpful.

Jillian

I recently took Form 1 of the ASTB and did alright, I need to retest to get a higher score before I submit and was wondering if anyone has some info on Form 2. I would really appreciate any help I can get. Thanks.
Jillian

Status
Not open for further replies.