• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ASTB Form 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

jason12

Just wonderin...i know they're pretty similar in context but does anyone have any info on what form 2 has in it....like i know form 1 like you wouldn't believe i just took it like 1 month ago and as soon as i got home i wrote down what i remembered, with as many specific questions as i could remember as well... If anyone has any info on what to focus on or any different material that might not be covered as well in the Marine study guide...like specific books to find nautical terms and info, stuff like that...it would be greatly appreciated

"IF ONE ADVANCES CONFIDENTLY IN THE DIRECTION OF HIS DREAMS,
AND ENDEAVORS TO LIVE THE LIFE WHICH HE HAS IMAGINED, HE WILL MEET WITH A SUCCESS UNEXPECTED IN COMMON HOURS."

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
i'm taking the test again next week. the first form i took had a question about a monkey on a pulley - don't remember the form but i remember a lot about the test. i think it was form 1 so i'd like some inside info on form 2 as well.

thanks

jason12

i remember that stupid monkey question...he was on one side of a rope with a weight on the other side weighing exactly as much as he did and the question was if he climbed up the rope what would happen would he go up down or remain the same....

AND ENDEAVORS TO LIVE THE LIFE WHICH HE HAS IMAGINED, HE WILL MEET WITH A SUCCESS UNEXPECTED IN COMMON HOURS."

tydaddy

alright..so i took the test last week as some of you know..form 2...my scores were 6,6,6..not bad, but not great i know...i'm wondering, the MVT section, i only got 2 wrong, as well as the spacial section i only got 2 wrong, but the one section...like general knowledge or something..forget what it was called...but it kicked my but, i got like 16 wrong, would it be worth my while to retake it? or should i just wait and apply? my recruiter told me that i may not be accepted right now, but if resubmit i will definitely get accepted. he also said that last year, scores much lower than mine were getting accepted left and right...i dunno what to do!

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
yes, jason12, that is the stupid monkey question they asked me. any tips for the other form of the test?

thanks

jason12

if you look at one of my past posts under ASTB i believe the title of the thread is "help please" in that i wrote a big e-mail to a guy askin me for help on what i rememberd from form 1...there's a lot of stuff in that post, as i wrote it the day after i took the test. Any other specifics just ask me. Thanks for the help guys...keep it comin

ndiguido

like...dude, like just do your best and like it will all like work out. like as long as you pass the test you will like get the aviation contract, and when you get to pensacola, like work hard...

jason12

really guido.....like you don't say?

Sundowner1

Hey guys, I'm new here and i was wondering if anyone could hook me up with any information on the ASTB. I'm a 4/C Midshipman at Marquette and will be taking the test next month.

Thanks,
Andrew

jason12

well tomcat i'll tell ya what i'll help ya if you promise not to hold a grudge on thursday....since i'm from Pittsburgh...lol

Sundowner1

Sure thing jason, no grudges. As long as i get a good score, i don't care if Pittsburgh hands it to us. It ought to be a good game anyways... lol

jason12

check your PM box Tomcat......

Status
Not open for further replies.