• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ASTB Form 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

jason12

I haven't taken Form 2 yet Bserton that's the one i'm tryin to get info one too, keep checkin back to this post

"IF ONE ADVANCES CONFIDENTLY IN THE DIRECTION OF HIS DREAMS,
AND ENDEAVORS TO LIVE THE LIFE WHICH HE HAS IMAGINED, HE WILL MEET WITH A SUCCESS UNEXPECTED IN COMMON HOURS."

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Would you mind sending me the info on form 2 as well? I took form 1 a while back and need a retest. Thanks, BEN

Fast Eddie

Maybe I can help you guys with the solution (I'm a mathematician).

As the monkey pulls on the rope to climb up.. the tension in the rope increases by some positive quantity. Regardless of the actual value of this tension (since it would of course vary depending on how rapidly the monkey ascended the rope) the solution is the same. The increased tension from the monkeys pull will be exerted equally on both masses.. since tension of any rope is of course the same at both "anchors". Since the weight is the same as the monkey's weight, both will upwardly accelerate at exactly the same rate. hence, every inch the monkey climbs upwards, the weight will also climb upwards an inch, lowering the rope on the monkey's side one inch rendering the monkey motionless!

Hope this makes sense. The answer is "stays in the same place".

If you need any other help, just go ahead and ask.

I'm trying to apply for OCS aviation slot.. but god my GPA is bad (2.9) so I am hoping a total obliteration of the ASTB will get me in!

jason12

woooo hooo...thanks twitch...now i know i at least got that question right!!!.....as for the rest...lol

"IF ONE ADVANCES CONFIDENTLY IN THE DIRECTION OF HIS DREAMS,
AND ENDEAVORS TO LIVE THE LIFE WHICH HE HAS IMAGINED, HE WILL MEET WITH A SUCCESS UNEXPECTED IN COMMON HOURS."

bigmikenjax

I took test 2 last time and I did not do so well, I passed it but OAR was 35 and 3/4/3. I am taking it again on 24 April, so if thee is any other gouge that may help please PM me. I have all the study guides and studying my ass off, but any other info would be a great help. Mike

Airman Rob

Hey all....
I'm doing the ASTB on Thursday - any info on forms 1 or 2 would be useful.... you can pm or email me.... By the way, what is form 1 and 2??? All I know is that I am writing the ASTB and I'm using the study guides posted on the site...
Thanks
Rob

Hi! I'm takeing the ASTB on Wednesday and any help anyone can give me would be great too! pm or e-mail whatever... I've been studying like crazy but I'm still nervice!!!

Jeremy

Can anyone forward or pm me info on the test so I can take a look at what I am going to encounter. I am trying to get into USMC aviation and I know I need the arco prep book as well. Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.

Semper Fi,

-J

Status
Not open for further replies.