• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ASTB Form 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

haaldinger

hey all, im a new member. I took the ASTB earlier this month and did pretty poorly. I'm taking it again in the beginning of Feb. I had form1 the first time, i was wondering if anyone could help me out w/ form 2 since that will be the next one for me to take. I'm trying to get into crypto/intel so im gonna need a good score. Thanks ahead of time =)

shartz

I have downloaded the study guides from this website, but I haven't taken the ASTB in 4 years, I don't remember much of anything, if anyone has any additional information, on form 1 or 2, please let me know, thanks.

Zeo

I've downloaded the pdf's and I'd like to get in on any of the PMs going around about form 1 or 2. Please and thank you if you do.

jdm

I took form 2 in december, I studied the gouge on here and the ARCO study guide and did pretty well. The only thing that caught me by surprise was a few basic trig questions. I'm not an engineering major and struggled to remember what I learned in high school pre calc. So you may want to review some of that in addition to what you are already looking at.

FSC08

Guys, trying to get a copy of ASTB USMC practice test to assist future USMC aviator and any other info that can assist him in passing the test. Appreciate the help..if you have it send it!
S/F
Old Crusty Marine 0802

shartz

Would love to get in on the pm's going around about form 1 or 2, if you know the information, please pass it on. thanks

CLAM97to99

I am preparing to retake the ASTB here soon. I took form 1 last time so I assume that I’ll take form 2 this next time. I really wish I had found this gouge before I took the test last time. Some of the questions seem like they are exactly the same as they were on form 1. If any one can send my info on what was on form 2 and some ideas on what to expect I would appreciate it.

Triber

Ok..Im new here. I took form one today...and I didn't study the right stuff at all. i ended up studing all the stuff under the required reading and I failed by one question. Can anyone tell me what will d be on form 2? Thanks.

jc324

I also am about to retake the ASTB....form 2 at the end of the week, so any gouge beyond the "astb gouge.pdf" thats on the site already would be greatly appreciated. Anyone have any specific info on form 2??

agentamulek

astb both forms

im taking the astb for the first time next week. ive studied the arco book as well as the astb gouge.pdf. ive heard of some marine study guide thats a dean on match with form 2, is that the same study guide i have? its like 470 something kb. also, is there another study guide for form one? basically ANYTHING anyone can give me would help a ton. mainly im interested in finding some more practice tests besides the arco one and the astb gouge.pdf. ive seen posts that have said to go to resources and say its just above on this screen, i cant seem to find that, and then say say to go to either file lister or file library...i cant find either of those. ive basically studied as much as possible up to this point and id just like one more test to gauge my progress. i appreciate anything anyone can do to help or simply any advice anyone has...i have no idea which form im going to be taking either. thanks.
-sean

Status
Not open for further replies.