• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Army wings: photoshop skills needed

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Don't you go dissin' Navs......I'd hate to have to go helo pilot / penis size on your ass...... :D
Yeah, but you are a PILOT now.... sheez... keep up with me. :D Plus, reading comprehension, I said "AF Navigator"... sigh...

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Yeah, but you are a PILOT now.... sheez... keep up with me. :D Plus, reading comprehension, I said "AF Navigator"... sigh...
Once a NFO, always a NFO. Besides, someone has to stick up for the NFOs' retarded step brothers.
1.gif

Scoob

If you gotta problem, yo, I'll be part of it.
pilot
Contributor
Don't you go dissin' Navs......I'd hate to have to go helo pilot / penis size on your ass...... :D
You know why helos don't have NFOs?

Because too few NFOs like women and beer enough to get shitty Primary grades.

....and NFOs are too sissy to go swimmin'.

mb1k

Yep. The clock says, "MAN TIME".
pilot
None
You know why helos don't have NFOs?

Because too few NFOs like women and beer enough to get shitty Primary grades.

Speak for yourself! Pre MPTS. I got 14 aboves in FAMS, 5 aboves in PAs, and 6 aboves in FORM... 1 above per each flight in BI and RI in the plane! Now... if we could've just gotten ride of those old bastiges in the SIM building <grrrr>:icon_rage

Scoob

If you gotta problem, yo, I'll be part of it.
pilot
Contributor
Speak for yourself! Pre MPTS. I got 14 aboves in FAMS, 5 aboves in PAs, and 6 aboves in FORM... 1 above per each flight in BI and RI in the plane! Now... if we could've just gotten ride of those old bastiges in the SIM building <grrrr>:icon_rage
True. Not ALL of us that fly helos like chicks and beer.

mb1k

Yep. The clock says, "MAN TIME".
pilot
None
There's always the odd ones out that do jet transitions... The guys that do heavy jet transitions? Yeah. I'm surprised they aren't cruising Greenwich Village in chaps...

You two are hilarious! Truth be told I had always wanted to be a helo pilot up until college. I had my life all planned out, two years community college and then Army Warrant and then God's gift to Cobras. That's what you get growing up near Fritzche AAF. But me Da was a snob and forbade me from not finishing college, yada-yada-yada.

Long story short, I ended up helos anyway and my secret is that I had actually put <gasp> props down first and the rest you know ;)

TuxFlier

Once a NFO, always a NFO. Besides, someone has to stick up for the NFOs' retarded step brothers.
1.gif

And here are the wings of a NFO's retard step bro (AF Navigator for those not keeping up).

Attachments

• AF NAVIGATOR.gif
    AF NAVIGATOR.gif
    3 KB · Views: 35