• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 2014 SNA and NFO Board

Bronco

Lurking Member
Bronco - no, for Pilot and NFO applications, NASIS (security clearance SF-86 forms) is most-often completed and submitted to OPM AFTER a Pilot/NFO board and after the applicant has been professionally recommended. Sounds more like your recruiter is being proactive, optomistic that you are going to be professionally recommended from this board (assuming your kit was considered) - especially considering a 70%+ selection rate for both Pilot and NFO.

Thanks! :)

brogdawg32

Just because I know the result are released in a list...what are the chances my OR gets a hold of said list a day early?

These are the things I'm thinking :p

Jay Mouton

ProRec: Yes SNA (1390)/SNFO (1370)!

I've been working my whole career toward this goal. I also found out my fiance and I are expecting our first child, this is a Blessed day for sure!

Congrats to all the other active duty applicants selected and I'm looking forward to hearing good news from the rest of you all. The new journey begins for us all.

Last edited:
I am at work, watching airplanes outside my window and scrolling through all the awesome Prorec Y announcements on this thread. To say I am dying of anxiety is an understatement!!! Congrats to everyone so far!

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
Congrats to all my fellow Shipmates!!!! This has me crazy excited and I havent even submitted my application yet!!!! I hope the selection rate remains high for the next board!!!

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
ProRec: Yes SNA (1390)/SNFO (1370)!

I've been working my whole career toward this goal. I also found out my fiance and I are expecting our first child, this is a Blessed day for sure!

Congrats to all the other active duty applicants selected and I'm looking forward to hearing good news from the rest of you all. The new journey begins for us all.

Did you already have an age waiver approved??

Facepalm

SNA hopeful
I just want to be the first.... okay like 20th person to congratulate the AD guys and gals on this board who were selected! Hope to continue to see many more happy posts! I'm so stoked! I hope I find out tomorrow. I can't think of a better mother's day gift than to tell her I was selected for aviation.

Last edited: