• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 2014 SNA and NFO Board

Bronco

Lurking Member
Hey @Bronco...if one of us hears before the other lets shoot a PM or something, because at that point or NRD knows so we should bug our ORs

Ay, but I don't think I made this board, I just had to resign my NASIS... why? I don't know, nothing has changed on that in two months :( I mean, does that need to uploaded into CIRIMS with the rest of my kit?

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
Ay, but I don't think I made this board, I just had to resign my NASIS... why? I don't know, nothing has changed on that in two months :( I mean, does that need to uploaded into CIRIMS with the rest of my kit?
Please note what I'm saying below is information I've pieced together that may or may not be accurate.

I think it just has to do with getting the ball rolling on the investigation part. I don't THINK it has to be done for your application/kit to actually be considered for SNA/SNFO. It seems like a tossup whether applicants background investigation starts before, during or after the boards meet. I wouldn't give up hope just yet. Stay in contact with your OR/NRD (not that you weren't going to) over the next couple days.

CAJ0520

I really don't have much of a shot at this board. My package was finished 2 weeks ago, on April 24th. I'm still hoping that it somehow made it, but more than likely I'll be partaking in the next version of this thread. Hopefully you guys didn't take all of the slots! :p

National OPO

Bronco - no, for Pilot and NFO applications, NASIS (security clearance SF-86 forms) is most-often completed and submitted to OPM AFTER a Pilot/NFO board and after the applicant has been professionally recommended. Sounds more like your recruiter is being proactive, optomistic that you are going to be professionally recommended from this board (assuming your kit was considered) - especially considering a 70%+ selection rate for both Pilot and NFO.

Hopefully I'm part of that 70%+ :)

Crazy how my entire dream/future depended on this board. Feel like I'm at the pearly gates being judged.

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
Hopefully I'm part of that 70%+ :)

Crazy how my entire dream/future depended on this board. Feel like I'm at the pearly gates being judged.
Right there with you. Except not being active I'm at the end of the line. But ehh, those who are serving right now have earned their spot at the front.