• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 2014 SNA and NFO Board

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
Applicants currently in the Fleet:

I request that you please post to AW once you have received your Pro-Rec. I look forward to seeing your results and the subsequent release of results to the rest of us! Let's start the good news train!
Agreed! I'm curious as well. I'm impressed this thread is now at 76 pages and results haven't even dropped yet.

EDIT: My post made it 77.

oops, that's why I have an MS in chemistry, not social sciences.
Oh come on! This is US Govt. 101 :p [I jest].

brogdawg32

Psh...the lakers forum I'm a part of has threads make it to 1000 or so pages, with a high of like 1600. We're slacking here lol

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
Well since we are slacking. Someone posted this over at /r/flying and while it isn't a military aviation video, I think you guys might like it.

"To fly, to serve" <- fitting.

Facepalm

SNA hopeful
Just found out I made the deans list :) lol and my managerial accounting class was canceled so now I have to find some other joy to fill in that 3 credit hour void in my life.

TGL78

ProRec Y SNA/NFO
Hey hey! I have 18 units now. And a full time job. And flying lessons. And I volunteer at a dog rescue. I don't hate my life.

If you're not tired, you're not doing it right. ;)
Flying lessons? What are you working on?

Josh3714

Hey hey! I have 18 units now. And a full time job. And flying lessons. And I volunteer at a dog rescue. I don't hate my life.

If you're not tired, you're not doing it right. ;)

I did 12 for 4 straight semesters, I am Active Duty and have been the whole time I have been working on my degree which took 4 years and I graduated with a 4.0, I also started taking flying lessons but didn't stick with it since I already had so much going on and it wasn't a requirement for pilot selection. I am involved with leading in my church, and tutor and mentor homeless kids...plus I'm a husband and any married men know how much work that is haha.

Last edited:

National OPO

All - Pilot and NFO board results from this past week's board are being pushed to NPC for release to the fleet today so that Commanding Officers, XOs, and CMCs will be notified of the results for their Sailors. BOL accounts for COs, XOs, and CMCs should be populated with the selected and non-selected status' by close of business today for all Fleet Sailors. The results will be pushed to the NRDs by close of business tomorrow, Friday. So recruiters shou begin getting the results to notify NRD applicants by close of business tomorrow and throughout Monday. Good luck to those that applied. The select rate for Pilot at this board was 78% and the selection rate for NFO was 74%.

IDC Applicant

All - Pilot and NFO board results from this past week's board are being pushed to NPC for release to the fleet today so that Commanding Officers, XOs, and CMCs will be notified of the results for their Sailors. BOL accounts for COs, XOs, and CMCs should be populated with the selected and non-selected status' by close of business today for all Fleet Sailors. The results will be pushed to the NRDs by close of business tomorrow, Friday. So recruiters shou begin getting the results to notify NRD applicants by close of business tomorrow and throughout Monday. Good luck to those that applied. The select rate for Pilot at this board was 78% and the selection rate for NFO was 74%.

Are the IDC boards still on schedule?