• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 2014 SNA and NFO Board

I remember that when the last Pilot/NFO board was held that people found out within 7-10 days. With how slow things have been going I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't find out until tomorrow.

caburt1

NRD Atlanta here. Texted my OR on Friday afternoon. He quickly replied he did not have anything yet. Nothing after that as of right now.

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
I remember that when the last Pilot/NFO board was held that people found out within 7-10 days. With how slow things have been going I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't find out until tomorrow.
Say it with me... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. But if that is how long it takes, I guess we don't have much of a choice. Heh.

brogdawg32

NRD Los Angeles, nothing as of Friday afternoon and no contact yet. My OR was firm on NLT May 12 last week....so let's see if it holds true