• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 2014 SNA and NFO Board

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
I will add to this, each NRD is different, mine would get it and immediately forward to all OR's and processors, but some wouldn't. I know of some NRD's where the CO wanted to be briefed on the pro Y's/N's and which recruiter they came from before the applicants were told.

In general if you have had great communication with your OR I am sure you will be told shortly after he gets the list, and if you are one of those that has wondered if your OR actually exist, then good luck...
That is interesting on how different NRDs work. Thanks for the insight.

Mozart

I'm in good communication with my OR but it seems they never got anything. Ugh another long weekend at work. Fingers crossed for Monday.

brogdawg32

Well, my heart rate/anxiety have returned to normal. Weekend won't be too bad I don't think. Monday is going to be like today though in terms of anticipation again.

Cheers to the weekend, just a few more days!

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
Well, my heart rate/anxiety have returned to normal. Weekend won't be too bad I don't think. Monday is going to be like today though in terms of anticipation again.

Cheers to the weekend, just a few more days!
Mine has as well. Have a good weekend everyone.

Since I left VMs with everyone I'll be a good applicant and wait until I hear from them.

yhaniclb7

I just saw the blue angels live today in Vero Beach. One of the most spectacular things you could ever witness. Talk about a tease right before results come out. Definitely a motivating experience.

HTR

pilot
I always know so,etching has happened when I come back and there are 5 new pages haha

@Bert Beryy I had the full flight physical done back in October. The LCDR who did it explained that the LASIK waiver was no big deal, that the "local" medical folks saw me as PQ and that if I were a pilot already I'd be fit to fly until NAMI came back with the waiver. The command let me submit without the official waiver.

My personal struggle for those interested: I called back in January trying to track down this waiver and it turned out that they never even submitted for it because they were missing one block of information and just decided not to call or email me. They allegedly scrambled and submitted everything. Two weeks ago my waiver was returned "Incomplete" because the jack wagon who submitted it didn't send any of the supporting documentation. Now some new flight surgeon has completely redone and personally submitted my physical & waiver request. So I am back in a holding pattern. Could/should already be PQ & awaiting orders but apparently the waiver process & PQ process for SNA hopefuls is no less than abominable. Needless to say I'm frustrated. I can, however, survive now that I know I'm ProRec Y.