• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 2014 SNA and NFO Board

cb812

SNA
You should be fine, you have time. I am also age critical. I need this board to convene yesterday....

brogdawg32

Finally got word today that my kit has made it to the Program manager's desk without any problems. Apparently there had been a discrepancy earlier where the computer showed it was still at the NUPOC professional board but now it's fixed just in time. Cost me missing the last board, but now I should be on this one. I need to start running more...
Which NRD/recruiter do you have? My OR mentioned something about this for one of his other applicants last week

mel_vino34

Man I'm also age critical. I turn 27 in early March of next year. I scored 46 5/6/5 on the ASTB and my OR said that wasn't good enough (even for my standards) to be competitive and wants me to retake it in 3 months. I am just crapping bricks here.

Man I'm also age critical. I turn 27 in early March of next year. I scored 46 5/6/5 on the ASTB and my OR said that wasn't good enough (even for my standards) to be competitive and wants me to retake it in 3 months. I am just crapping bricks here.

Study your ass off and you will ace it....I studied for 3 months and achieved a competitive score.

Bradicus

Ensign, SNA
[not the guy that asked the question]
I'm in a somewhat similar boat. I turn 27 in March of next year, so I'll have to enter OCS by Early December and hope to whatever deity that I don't get held back for whatever reason. To say that I'm nervous is an understatement.

I turn 27 next April, but I wouldn't be too concerned as long as we get in on this board. Entirely possible that we will get placed in a July-September class

Bradicus

Ensign, SNA
Which NRD/recruiter do you have? My OR mentioned something about this for one of his other applicants last week

Raleigh. My OR is a female, so probably not the same guy yours was talking about. I wouldn't be surprised if it happened to someone else though. I switched to aviation like an hour before the NUPOC people called to interview me. Had to tell them sorry, but nope.

brogdawg32

Raleigh. My OR is a female, so probably not the same guy yours was talking about. I wouldn't be surprised if it happened to someone else though. I switched to aviation like an hour before the NUPOC people called to interview me. Had to tell them sorry, but nope.

Gotcha. Ya my recruiter saw that persons packet move, and then CIRIMS went down for maintenance. He almost called me thinking the board was meeting and they were pulling packets. Once CIRIMS came back up he saw what you stated was what had really happened

tdogsmith

Dangle Meistro
Since, according to National OPO, NRC is currently filling SNA/SNFO shipping seats for OCS classes in the July - Sept 14 timeframe, does it not even really matter that some of us missed the Feb board if we applied to this board? Except maybe that those pro-recs get earlier slots if they are available?

Bradicus

Ensign, SNA
Gotcha. Ya my recruiter saw that persons packet move, and then CIRIMS went down for maintenance. He almost called me thinking the board was meeting and they were pulling packets. Once CIRIMS came back up he saw what you stated was what had really happened

Well, if that was in the last couple days, then yeah it was probably my packet he's talking about.

Facepalm

SNA hopeful
You should be fine, you have time. I am also age critical. I need this board to convene yesterday....

I'm actually thankful the board hasn't convened yet. My packet has been sent back multiple times for silly things that either I or my OR missed. My package has been waiting on one item before it was complete at least 4 different times. :D

cb812

SNA
Haha as in is it all done? It's sitting in Dallas at the moment is what my OC told me. So I would say yes it is? Lol

After Dallas, it will move to Millington, TN for review by NRC and then land on the PM's desk. This is when you'll know if it's good to go for board.

Last edited: