• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 2014 SNA and NFO Board

Hybrid55

Nick
pilot
Could we call a processor out of one of the NRD's that has the results since New England doesn't? Or would they not be able to share the information with us?

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
Could we call a processor out of one of the NRD's that has the results since New England doesn't? Or would they not be able to share the information with us?
I've been told that the only people allowed to deal with our kits are our OR and Processor. Heck I'd PM someone if it meant that they could look it up for me.

Same. Raleigh to Rhode Island isn't that bad, and the convenience of a car on liberty weekends is unbeatable. Not to mention a place to put all your uniforms on the way back home.
I fully plan on it, my region of the country to there isn't too bad.

CAJ0520

My recruiters are out of the office until tomorrow. Guess I'm waiting another night unless someone gets a list. :) haha

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
No call to myself, and no response when I tried to call my processor today. Another day of not knowing. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Josh3714

That was quick. Nothing yet for me. I suspect the LASIK waiver will likely hold me back a bit. That is great news though.

@avid you heard anything yet regarding PQ? This was the email I got last Friday after I got my Pro rec Y last Thursday.

AT1,
I have sent your information to N3M and you have been physically qualified for PILOT/NFO. The next step in the process is a final review by the NRC director and a seat assignment for OCS. We are currently filling the AUG14 class so you probably won't be going until at least Sept. You may want to check out the OCS website atwww.OCS.Navy.mil as it has a lot of good info on what to bring, PRT and study material.

If you have any further questions please let me know.

V/R,
PS1