• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 2014 SNA and NFO Board

You know, I really don't know... I honestly just fill out and sign papers and scan them to my OR... I finished all the docs from the checklist in February but, every two weeks or so, I was filling out random written statements. My CIRIMS account was locked through another NRD until probably mid to late April.

Doesn't make any since to me on why you didn't make the board. My package was stuck at NRC for like a month and I found that out when everyone was finding out they were PROBOARD except me. Luckily I was able to get it fixed, if I had never bothered to ask I may have missed this board as well. So many things can go wrong with your application it's insane. The anxiety you get from this process is equivalent to someone on death row.

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
Doesn't make any since to me on why you didn't make the board. My package was stuck at NRC for like a month and I found that out when everyone was finding out they were PROBOARD except me. Luckily I was able to get it fixed, if I had never bothered to ask I may have missed this board as well. So many things can go wrong with your application it's insane. The anxiety you get from this process is equivalent to someone on death row.
My source of frustration is that I never went into "Pro-Board" or "At Board" status, mine was just "at PM" as of dates in my sig. Then the last week beforehand I couldn't ever get on the phone with anyone to talk about it. My OR wouldn't return my calls, and my processor was unreachable. I would call command and get told that only the OR or Processor could look into it but I couldn't reach anyone. I tried to call my processor and it went to VM and I'm not even going to bother with my OR. Since he told me that he couldn't help.

Facepalm

SNA hopeful
My source of frustration is that I never went into "Pro-Board" or "At Board" status, mine was just "at PM" as of dates in my sig. Then the last week beforehand I couldn't ever get on the phone with anyone to talk about it. My OR wouldn't return my calls, and my processor was unreachable. I would call command and get told that only the OR or Processor could look into it but I couldn't reach anyone. I tried to call my processor and it went to VM and I'm not even going to bother with my OR. Since he told me that he couldn't help.
:/

Kees

SNA Select
Hang in there. I missed the last few boards, but finally made it. You got this!

varlogkern

Hang in there. I missed the last few boards, but finally made it. You got this!
Same experience here, I was really hoping to make Dec Board, and missed February as well. It'll all be worth it :)

Thanks for the encouragement, but I'm getting close to aging out. If I missed this board, then I HAVE to make the next one or I'll probably be toast. I'm going to wait until I can actually reach someone who can talk to me about my kit before getting too frustrated.

Aris

NavyGuy05
Thanks for the encouragement, but I'm getting close to aging out. If I missed this board, then I HAVE to make the next one or I'll probably be toast. I'm going to wait until I can actually reach someone who can talk to me about my kit before getting too frustrated.
If your kit is at PM, there is basically a 100% chance you will be at the next board, unless there is something significantly wrong with it. Everything should be okay

So you don't think you made this board then?

varlogkern

So you don't think you made this board then?
My problem is either my Processor not known the steps, and/or my OR not following my kit through the process. He said if it was "at PM" then it made it and I should just be patient. My Processor said it would go as well. But based on what you all are saying, I don't know what to believe anymore. That said, I tried to call my processor (since she is now my primary point of contact for some reason) and it went to voicemail. I am going to wait until 4 then try again.

If your kit is at PM, there is basically a 100% chance you will be at the next board, unless there is something significantly wrong with it. Everything should be okay
That isn't hopeful. Which drives me insane because I had all of my paperwork done on 17Mar2014.