• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 15 Selection Board

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
So calling at 1100 on a Saturday morning to their cell phone is normal then?!? I shot an email but it's his navy.mil email so I don't know whether it's checked until Monday...If I were a recruiter, I don't know that I would want some joker calling at 1100 on the weekend. That being said, I'd really like to know.

PigzFly

It's got to be rough knowing the board has decided, but that you have no idea one way or another. I feel for you guys. Continued luck.

stew47

Since I'm applying BDCP, I would rather wait until the end of next week to find out whether it be good or bad. I have two finals and two MAJOR projects due next week. I wouldn't want the excitement of the results to mess up my studying.

jt71582

How do you fly a Clipper?
pilot
Contributor
I took the advice from Goob83. I called, got his voicemail though. I asked him (respectfully) to call me when he finds something out.

This DOES suck knowing my name is on a list somewhere, but no way to know.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
I took the safe route and emailed him last night...and I texted his cell phone about 10 min. ago...now if I call it would be borderline stalkerish so I feel like I made adequate contact. We'll see, again...good luck to all

DBDubbs

I went up for this board as well.

Guess we won't be finding out until Monday.

I applied for SNA:

Age 22
ASTB 8/8/9 63
PRT Excellent Low
GPA 3.61 Aerospace Engineering (NC State University)
~95 Flight Hours PPL

Good luck to everyone!

Dan

Goob83

None
DAN,
are you going Marines or NAvy?
all your post indicate Marines.

I went up for this board as well.

Guess we won't be finding out until Monday.

I applied for SNA:

Age 22
ASTB 8/8/9 63
PRT Excellent Low
GPA 3.61 Aerospace Engineering (NC State University)
~95 Flight Hours PPL

Good luck to everyone!

Dan

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
yeah..i think im gonna go to the gym and then go for a run before heading to work. this blows.

DBDubbs

DAN,
are you going Marines or NAvy?
all your post indicate Marines.

Sorry, I'm trying to go Navy. I already failed miserably at USMC PLC Jr.'s when I went 2 years ago. I had to do some self-analysis/personal improvement before I decided to try the navy. I think I have an old post on here with the details, but it might be on usnavyocs.com.

See ya,

Dan

jt71582

How do you fly a Clipper?
pilot
Contributor
So here is no possible way at all to look this up online? I think my recruiter is taking a nice weekend off.

Goob83

None
sure i see the results right now! but I am unable to tell you sorry. I bet that news really sucks. go get a beer play some golf or go to a movie there is nothing you can do