• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 15 Selection Board

JJH

From what I've seen on previous discussion boards, it is unlikely that we will hear back this soon. Maybe a week or 2? Hurry up & wait...

jt71582

How do you fly a Clipper?
pilot
Contributor
From what I've seen on previous discussion boards, it is unlikely that we will hear back this soon. Maybe a week or 2? Hurry up & wait...

Some recent boards have let their selectees know within a few days, I'm hoping this is the case. Nothing to do but wait, and hope and pray. :D

Insomneo

I just want to avoid going to RI in the winter. I don't care if it's "easier" because they don't hose you down and such. I would rather run 5 miles in 100 degree heat than 1 mile in the freezing cold any day.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
it doesnt matter to me,yes i prefer the heat but either way, we can bet there will be beatings..and those beatings will suck no matter the temp!

PigzFly

Once the weather get scolder things change. If it is below a certain temp outside (not exactly sure what it is) you PT and take the PFA (PRT) inside in a gym. For some people this may be better because a gym floor has different potential energy qualities than asphalt - usually relieves pain for those with shin splints.

I hope to get there and be done before Christmas. Thirteen weeks is long enough. I dont want to go home for the holidays and have to go back and stretch it out even further. Just get in and get out.

Insomneo

They break OCS for Christmas? I would think if anything they set it up so that the last class would leave so that they would graduate right before, and then start a new class after.

MasterBates

OCS is "continuous production" in that there normally are NUMEROUS classes on deck.

To make it so none would be there at Christmas, they would have to have no new classes for almost 3 months.

Goob83

None
APRIL RESULTS ARE OUT FOR SWO PILOT NFO and AMDO congrats to all. I cannot believe it is not posted yet. sorry for the delay but work got in the way.

jt71582

pilot
Contributor
I wonder if I can get a hold of my recruiter at 12:30 on a friday night :eek:. I'll be all over it and let you all know soon.

jt71582

pilot
Contributor
Quick question for you guys. Would it be inappropriate to call my recruiter on his cell phone on a Saturday to find my results?