• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 15 Selection Board

Buzkil

?

Just talked to my recruiter, who insists that Intel results are not yet available! Any advice on how I can find out now?

Insomneo

I still haven't found out. Left a message today.

I will admit that it is getting tougher to put this at the back of my mind.

Goob83

None
hahhaa GOOD LOW OR YOU DON't go and that is good low in every event not overall score

I have heard a number of stories in which people have had to take a pre-OCS PRT. I believe it is because they want to make sure you havent "let yourself go" since you submitted your package. I mean some guys who select for OCS wait 6 months, even more, before classing up. I know you do take an "in prt" within the first couple of days at OCS, but they want to make sure you are good to go before sending you. Not a big deal I dont think. Im sure you just have to have the minimums, which I believe at OCS is sat-medium.

PigzFly

hahhaa GOOD LOW OR YOU DON't go and that is good low in every event not overall score

Good info, Sir. There was another post that said only the passing minimum was needed. Not that I, or anyone else, would be shooting for them. Just regurgitating previously stated false intel I guess.

-Pat's Run was this morning. An awesome event, with a huge turnout. Almost 4,000 people. I finished in 37mins, with a overall pace of 9:01. I finished in front of a few of the Marine Corps Officer Selection group that was there also. I am pretty happy with my time. Considering three months ago I wouldnt have been able to finish.

Goob83

None
outstanding KEEP the postive trend going and I wish you luck at the next board. you will be the third person to know soon as I find out.

Good info, Sir. There was another post that said only the passing minimum was needed. Not that I, or anyone else, would be shooting for them. Just regurgitating previously stated false intel I guess.

-Pat's Run was this morning. An awesome event, with a huge turnout. Almost 4,000 people. I finished in 37mins, with a overall pace of 9:01. I finished in front of a few of the Marine Corps Officer Selection group that was there also. I am pretty happy with my time. Considering three months ago I wouldnt have been able to finish.

jt71582

How do you fly a Clipper?
pilot
Contributor
Good luck Pigz. Goob83, is there a definitive "at-board" list? I'd like to confirm I'm on it, apparently my resubmittal was in on 30 Apr.

Goob83

None
Good luck Pigz. Goob83, is there a definitive "at-board" list? I'd like to confirm I'm on it, apparently my resubmittal was in on 30 Apr.

yes there is a real published list and it is not out yet it will probably come out late next week or two days before the board happens

Tyler

!
pilot
Contributor
yes there is a real published list and it is not out yet it will probably come out late next week or two days before the board happens

Goob, not to be too bothersome, but my packet also was submitted on 30 APR. Any insight would be appreciated if you get a peek at that list. It's a little nerve racking not knowing if I'm even up for May's board.

jt71582

How do you fly a Clipper?
pilot
Contributor

Thank you, sir. I'll call my OR in about a week to check in. Who's going to start the 15 May thread? Not me this time...:D

JJH

April was a rough selection month...They selected 20 out of 80
applicants. I did not get selected for Intel or Supply--Resubmitting of course.

PigzFly

Where did you get these numbers?

Was it 20/80 for all officer applicants/ Or aviation? Or Intel/supply? Just curious, thanks.

JJH

My OR is very straightforward. He told me 2 out of 75 got picked up for Intel, 20 out of 80 (I believe he meant Supply) for April.