• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 09 Boards

SWOHopeful

So tomorrow I'm looking forward to hoping that my OR is in the office and will be able to answer my plea of getting a result back to me. Does anyone know if their recruiters have been pulling from O-tools are just calling in a favor to get a result?

ianamm

still waiting

I don't know how people are hearing back, my recruiter said to be patient but I told him everyone here has been finding out and he just said the typical "Ill call you"....grrrr... I was suppose to get looked at last month and now I dont think I could take another month (sigh)

lg106

I got the results from my OR today, he said they haven’t been posted on O-tools yet, but that a list was out on who was select and non-select, your recruiter should be able to find out for you now!

GeauxTigers

pro-rec SNA!

21 yrs old
3.41 GPA Music Education
Full tuition scholarship plus a couple other ones
ASTB: 7/7/8/62
College (club) rowing team for a year and a half
6 LORs including one from an O-6 who flew P-3s with my dad

Congrats to everyone who's been selected! Good luck to everyone else!

ianamm

hmmm

Yeah I wished I had some of your recruiters, mine wont email me back or call me and the last thing he told me was I was going to be reviewed for the march board and that was it, no you were rolled or nothing....so now im just waiting

caudillc

Yeah I wished I had some of your recruiters, mine wont email me back or call me and the last thing he told me was I was going to be reviewed for the march board and that was it, no you were rolled or nothing....so now im just waiting
same here! should of been at the March board and OR said he checked and no results were out that he would let me know...

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
May someone tell me what BDCP is?

AAAGH!

"Would" or "might" are general requests.

"May" is a request for permission, so unless you really are asking if anyone on here is allowed to answer your question, it's wrong!

This is all the fault of mothers and teachers over-stressing, "may" vs. "Can I go to the bathroom?" This coupled with, "And what do you say?" Yes, the exasperated, "Please," and that sing-songy neener-neener, "Thank you Mrs. Block and Cock!" are everything that is wrong with this world. Polite convention is a waste, because nobody means it.

I am sure there is a typo or dangling nominal untransitive participative somewhere in my post, and I NEVER correct others' grammar on the internets...

/rant

The Renegade

LT, SC, USN
May is a request for permission, so unless you really are asking if anyone on here is allowed to answer your question, it's wrong!

Amen!
...and I NEVER correct others' grammar on the internets...

:confused: Was that not the entire purpose of your rant? Or was it one of those remarks that ment the opposite of what you said thereby intending to mock grammar Nazis? Inquiring minds would like to know….</p>

ep59215

I figured I post my stats for the position i'm applying for.

Applied for NA, NFO, SWO
22 Years old
GPA 3.6 Aviation Science B.S.
3 LOR (1 from a former Navy supply officer)
50 OAR/6/7/5
Commercial Pilot Liscence w/ Multi & Inst. Rating
Flight Instructor Rating
1000+ Total Time Hours
22 Multi

Worked as a file clerk at a law firm while in college and acquired my ratings and then became a flight instructor while still finishing up my junior and senior years.

Civil Air Patrol Captain
3rd place varsity wrestling
State Championship Football Junior and Senior yrs

I am eager to hear back from the board just like all of you are.

I just recieved the good word from my recuiter this morning that my application was selected for all three boards. I am most definetly choosing to go as a SNA. Hope that you all hear back with some good news as well. :)

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
:confused: Was that not the entire purpose of your rant? Or was it one of those remarks that ment the opposite of what you said thereby intending to mock grammar Nazis? Inquiring minds would like to know….</p>

No, just that you usually would be hard pressed to see me correcting someone else's typos, etc. on AirWarriors, that's all.

kat27

SWOHopeful,
I really hope you get your pro rec. I know you have been waiting a long time, after reading your posts in the March board thread. good luck
kat