• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 09 Boards

jdw006

my app went in on april 2, and my processor sounded pretty confident that it made it into the april boards. i'm hoping there were a lot of april apps.

I hope you were, but Krafty1 and I were in before April and were pushed back.

SWO406

pro-rec SWO
I hope you were, but Krafty1 and I were in before April and were pushed back.

yeah but you guys were sna/nfo right? or does it matter? i was under the impression that a single board for each community would review 50 apps per month per postion, but is the limit 50 apps for ALL communities?

in other words, if someone for an sna/nfo slot gets bumped but i am applying swo only, then would i definitely get bumped too?

Feifei

I got pushed to May as well. I turned in my package in late Feb, didn't make the March board, and just find out yesterday I got pushed to May...now I have to wait another month. Hopefully I'll get selected, this waiting is killing me more than anything. I'd rather have some impossible deadline to make or write a 50 page report or something...

SWO406

pro-rec SWO
I got pushed to May as well. I turned in my package in late Feb, didn't make the March board, and just find out yesterday I got pushed to May...now I have to wait another month. Hopefully I'll get selected, this waiting is killing me more than anything. I'd rather have some impossible deadline to make or write a 50 page report or something...

which communities have you applied to?

Jynx

*Placeholder*
Contributor
I don't know about that. I was told I'd made intel for this month.....

I love rumint..

Feifei

Yup, I applied for Intel. I figure my bilingual and bi-culture background might help my chances.

So that's what "community" means...I was thinking about "Los Angeles"....LOL...

Jynx

*Placeholder*
Contributor
Has anyone else not heard anything yet that was suppose to hear?

Yah. I'm awaiting Intel, Swo, Suppo

Yup, I applied for Intel. I figure my bilingual and bi-culture background might help my chances.

So that's what "community" means...I was thinking about "Los Angeles"....LOL...

That did factor into mine as well. The only hang up you might watch out for is, are both your parents US citizens? that may hang up your higher clearance if not.

SWO406

pro-rec SWO
just got off the phone with my OR and he told me to sit tight and wait until may, i am increasingly getting the feeling that i got pushed to may.