• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 09 Boards

The Renegade

LT, SC, USN
Awesome news man, good for you! Any advice for the rest of us waiting on waivers and Final Select?

Do something to get your mind off the waiting. Get use to it, because you'll be doing a lot of waiting.

After your final select, you'll be waiting to go to OCS. After you get to OCS, you'll be waiting to graduate. After you graduate, you'll be waiting to go to your school, then waiting to go to the fleet, and so on, and so on....

Take advantage of the time and prepare yourself, you have enough of it. So when I see you at OCS, you better smoke that PRT :icon_wink!!

caudillc

still waiting on my FS letter - they keep having paperwork errors! but, i have been keeping an eye on the May board forum and looks like those guys are getting OCS dates back into mid October. i sure hope mine is sooner than that.

s14boy

Hey guys, I was Pro Rec'ed in April for NFO and SWO. I got news I was cleared by BUMED on Wednesday (June 10). I got my Final Selection on Monday (June 15), for NFO. I will be attending OCS on 30 August.

smonahan

To everyone who got August 30th, I hate you. Not really, congrats and I will be two weeks behind you, September 13th. I know all about the hurry up and wait game, but it is still a kick in the pants.

caudillc

kind of crazy that I am still posting on forum for April when it is now August, but just got my FS through...OCS will be Oct 18 for me! Looking forward.