• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 09 Boards

rbwill2

When I was on the January boards, the results came out and my recruiter called me up and basically said "sorry bud, it didn't work out this time around". A week later he called me back up and said "you still want to be a pilot right? You got selected for everything; SNA/SNFO/SWO". Apparently they had released only half of the results after the board convened and released the rest a week later. Cross your fingers dude.

thanks for the heads up. i'll cross my fingers, but i'm not going to hold my breath. that will probably kill brain cells, which i'll need for retaking the astb.

Called HQ and they said one of the OR's apps were all non-selects for pilot!
that was probably my OR. glad i'm part of that stat.

congrats renegade. wish us all luck.

The Renegade

LT, SC, USN
Don't wait until the list is posted. The fleet processor told my chief that the official list might not be out for a while. If the fleet processor has access to the pro rec list, then I'm sure the other processors can gain access as well.

Have your ORs call or work their contacts. Having your ORs checking O-Tools is not going to yield any results...

Thanks everybody. Just because the board said no this time doesn't mean you are not officer material.

For the civilian applicants, I suggest (as I have in the past) you get some interviews from senior officers in the community you wish to enter. A few people have contacted me via PM to help them out with nearby contacts. Search your current area for some navy officers... if you are having trouble let me know and I can try to point you in the right direction.

Good luck all... and keep on keepin' on!!

USNShadow

Round 2
I'm with everyone else on the waiting. Keeping in contact with my OR and he still says they have not been posted. Really didn't him want to give me a verbal yes or no, i want to see it in writing. lol

ridehard721

So I've heard from my officer recruiter that there is a possibility that the NAVY is scrapping the BDCP. Does anyone have any official news about that?

ridehard721

Ya man I've been waiting for my results all month and I was a little worried because last month it was promptly at the middle of the month. Called up LT G today and he said they were changing some things and might be scrapping it because of the NAVY budget cuts.

usmcjhwk

Just heard from my OR, and I was PRO REC'd for NFO and SWO!!

I'm pretty pumped...Does any one know what can happen in between being PRO REC'd and Final Select??

I have already been through MEPS and ran a PRT... What else do they consider before getting the Final Select?

Thanks in advance

USNShadow

Round 2
That would suck especially those who are trying to get into it. Such as myself. And yes this waiting is getting rough. lol

USNShadow

Round 2
Congrats. did you just heard about that right??? And I'm not quite sure what else you would be waiting for. However some one on these threads will probably can help.

Flyer09

Final Select NFO
Does any one know what can happen in between being PRO REC'd and Final Select??

I have already been through MEPS and ran a PRT... What else do they consider before getting the Final Select?

Thanks in advance

They start your background and security checks once you are pro rec'd. If you've already done MEPS and the PRT then all that you will be waiting on is your background check before a final select is issued and sent to be signed.

Jynx

*Placeholder*
Contributor
They start your background and security checks once you are pro rec'd. If you've already done MEPS and the PRT then all that you will be waiting on is your background check before a final select is issued and sent to be signed.

I hope that's not true. I've yet to hear about my pro-rec and people saying that they're FBI are running about interviewing everyone I know..

Congrats to all who have been selected so far, and for everyone else stick in there! I'm still waiting on my final select; I think for the most part they are just finally starting to get through February and I had everything completed prior to being pro-rec'd. So as I'm sure you will here plenty more "hurry up and wait". Once again congrats to the new pro-rec's and if you haven't heard anything yet I'm sure you will soon.

DiNozzo

Pro-Rec'ed

Thought I'd save my first post for my pro-rec: got NFO, no pilot though. Apparently pilot was VERY competitive this month. Congrats to everyone else getting results.