• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Applying to the March 2013 Board

exNavyOffRec

So you got your results already from the board that was held today?

Remember, they talked about rolling boards, rolling boards in general mean when the board president wants to hold it they do, so that schedule listed may not be accurate, the reason I say that is at noon is when the notification was sent out to some of the recruiters. I would venture to say they met the end of last week then released the info today, and they will probably continue to do this until they are back on track.

actually the ASTB is the driving force for selection 99% of the time and that is because it is a VERY good indicator of the chances of a person succeeding in flight school, I hope that they aren't just selecting people to fill spots and then see who actually makes it, but they have done that before.

Was there ever a board held and results released in the same day before? If so was it due to a high demand of pilots? I was prepared to wait at least ten days for results. I'm still waiting but with a 6/7/6 50 3.4 gpa I feel somewhat confident I was selected.

exNavyOffRec

Was there ever a board held and results released in the same day before? If so was it due to a high demand of pilots? I was prepared to wait at least ten days for results. I'm still waiting but with a 6/7/6 50 3.4 gpa I feel somewhat confident I was selected.

No, mainly because of the time involved looking at applications, then typing up the list, signing it, then releasing it, probably doable in 48 hours.

Some NRD's hold info, but I do know some NRD's rec'd results and have already notified those that were pro y'd.

apilot87

actually the ASTB is the driving force for selection 99% of the time and that is because it is a VERY good indicator of the chances of a person succeeding in flight school, I hope that they aren't just selecting people to fill spots and then see who actually makes it, but they have done that before.

OUCH! No I had a 50 6-6-6 and 3.0 , plus my major is in aviation, and I have 200hrs of flt times with Commercial Instrument. I also have 6 years on active duty with 2 years overseas and 2 years as an NCO. I hope that qualifies as more than "Just selecting people to fill spots"

MasterBates

If you have a commercial and hours, why aren't you scoring better than that?

Sent from a van down by the river via Tapatalk

VTFlyer

OUCH! No I had a 50 6-6-6 and 3.0 , plus my major is in aviation, and I have 200hrs of flt times with Commercial Instrument. I also have 6 years on active duty with 2 years overseas and 2 years as an NCO. I hope that qualifies as more than "Just selecting people to fill spots"

Dont you need 250 hours for a commercial ticket?

MasterBates

Pretty sure I did, but I didn't do a 141 program and don't know if they have less TT requirements like a,private.

Sent from a van down by the river via Tapatalk

VTFlyer

the anticipation is killer......I guess the golden question is has anyone been non-select for NFO yet or did they really bang it 100%

Calculon

It's Calculon! Hit the deck!
Did they select for SNA only? Seems like it so far, anyone heard anything about other designators?