• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Applying to the March 2013 Board

casey123

Pro Rec SNA
It might be a time zone issue. If all the recruiters were notified at the same time the central and eastern time zone recruiters would be out of the office.
Good luck!

dschorr

OCS 20JUL2014
Wow that is quick. Haven't heard anything yet from NRD St. Louis. Good luck to everyone and congrats to those who know already!

apilot87

What was your astb score?
It was lower than most. I think too many people are caught up in ATSB scores here. Yes GPA and scores do make a difference in your packet; However so does experience, LOR's, flight time, prior service, a solid motivational statement, etc. I was told a few hours ago that I made it, but I know deep down it had very little to do with my GPA and ASTB.

It was lower than most. I think too many people are caught up in ATSB scores here. Yes GPA and scores do make a difference in your packet; However so does experience, LOR's, flight time, prior service, a solid motivational statement, etc. I was told a few hours ago that I made it, but I know deep down it had very little to do with my GPA and ASTB.

Well that's good news congrats all I've been hearing is its about the astb score.

exNavyOffRec

actually the ASTB is the driving force for selection 99% of the time and that is because it is a VERY good indicator of the chances of a person succeeding in flight school, I hope that they aren't just selecting people to fill spots and then see who actually makes it, but they have done that before.