• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Applying to Jan board 2013

AllYourBass

I'm okay with the events unfolding currently
pilot
*(#@&$*#@&%$#@*%, I thought today was going to be my digital Sabbath. If you need me, I'll be in my corner, deathgripping my cell phone.

Kaiser

OCS 23 JUN 2013
Hmm, I failed to mention that I'm up for IW/Intel in February as well. Probably because I'm hoping my packet will never make it there because SWO will pick me up. I feel like its bad ju-ju to be thinking about those boards any time soon.

While I entirely trust my OR, I wanted to see if anyone else had gouge on this. I submitted my package for designators INTEL/SNA/NFO/SWO. My OR told me that I would go before both the 3 Dec SNA board and the 4 Feb IDC board. The OR then told me that I would not hear back until after my application package had gone before both boards. Therefore I would be waiting until mid-February to hear my results from the 3 Dec SNA board.

ChelseaRuthless, is this not the same thing your OR told you? Or did you not submit for the IDC board?

NavyOffRec, any wisdom?

Chemystery

NFO Final Select - Feb 17, 2013 OCS
I have a final exam from 12 pm - 3pm.

Guess who won't be turning his cell phone off during that exam? :p

Grantspec

Pro-Rec SNA/NFO
Does the list on BUPERS include non-military applicants? Can someone with access check my status?... I'm going crazy over here.

While I entirely trust my OR, I wanted to see if anyone else had gouge on this. I submitted my package for designators INTEL/SNA/NFO/SWO. My OR told me that I would go before both the 3 Dec SNA board and the 4 Feb IDC board. The OR then told me that I would not hear back until after my application package had gone before both boards. Therefore I would be waiting until mid-February to hear my results from the 3 Dec SNA board.

ChelseaRuthless, is this not the same thing your OR told you? Or did you not submit for the IDC board?

NavyOffRec, any wisdom?

I have SWO/IW/INTEL listed in that order on my package. My OR didn't mention what you are talking about. He did tell me last week that he expected to be notifying me this week. If I don't hear from him in the next hour or two, I will most likely be calling him to clarify this information. I have no qualms with taking SWO right now without seeing those other boards.

Kaiser

OCS 23 JUN 2013
I have SWO/IW/INTEL listed in that order on my package. My OR didn't mention what you are talking about. He did tell me last week that he expected to be notifying me this week. If I don't hear from him in the next hour or two, I will most likely be calling him to clarify this information. I have no qualms with taking SWO right now without seeing those other boards.

Intriguing. I entirely understand your sentiment! I would take SNA right now without seeing about the INTEL board, though my circumstances are different since my availability date is so far away. I suppose I don't mind waiting until mid-February, but I would much prefer the security in knowing this month.

Keep us updated if you contact your OR?

zianac

Extra awesome
None
Grats to everyone that got news... Now I just gotta wait for mine... We will find out yes or no either way, right?

SN0610

pilot
Haven't heard anything as far as results but did receive just a few minutes ago more paperwork for security from my processor.