• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Applying to Jan board 2013

I've been tracking that thread on NavyOCS. Another guy on there said he called his OR, and the OR said that results still haven't made their way out yet. With all this hype, I'd be bummed not to see something by the end of the week. Of course, my OR doesn't typically work Fridays either. :rolleyes: Here's to another day!

MasterBates

You have not experienced true horror until you have dealt with an Arab proctologist, in an Arab hospital.

Been there, done that, second worst part of 2010 Iked Part Deux cruise.

RollPride

Hey guys,
Ive been a long time reader of this website. It was invaluable as far as advice and knowledge leading up to the selection board. I just got the call this morning, and I'm a pro-rec for SNA! I got 8/8/8 62 on the ASTB with a 3.3 GPA in engineering. Hope everyone gets the same good news I just got, because it sure as hell just made my day. Now off to study for my last final... Good Luck!

Tycho_Brohe

pilot
Contributor
Congrats to you guys who have gotten pro-recs so far!

Looks like I'm not leaving my phone or computer for a second today. This is even more intense than the time I forgot how to sit down.

Tycho_Brohe

pilot
Contributor
By the way, those of you who got the good news from your recruiter, was any further reference made to early OCS dates?