• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Applicants for Supply Corps Board Feb 18 2019

serratafranklin

I just checked my BOL. It reads "Not professionally recommended but qualified for selection if additional OCS Accessions are required." on the last sentence. It also says "There are two Yes votes required to be final selected." and mentions that this is the second vote. Any subject matter expert inputs are greatly appreciate.
Look for the row that has your last four, name, UIC, designator and status. If your status is a Y, this means that you got selected.

Pann

Look for the row that has your last four, name, UIC, designator and status. If your status is a Y, this means that you got selected.
The last block under Status is "N". The description seems like I have some issue with medical which required further review from NRC and OCS Medical before two voters can vote "Y" or "N". Does anyone have seen this situation before; where the result posted but still might be selected (later on)?

Pann

a
The selection list isn't posted yet.
RecruutingGuru, this is where I am confuse. Part of the message says “If final vote, this is the second vote, is given for selection then you command will be notified...” In the message it has ALL “N”, “Y”, and “A” notes before the codes, but the column underneath status shows “N”. So... no official words yet?

Poltel

a

RecruutingGuru, this is where I am confuse. Part of the message says “If final vote, this is the second vote, is given for selection then you command will be notified...” In the message it has ALL “N”, “Y”, and “A” notes before the codes, but the column underneath status shows “N”. So... no official words yet?
The "message" is a description of what each status means. The status is exactly what it means. An "N" means you were not recommended. The second vote is for those who got a "Y" from the board and are through the medical review process.

Pann

The "message" is a description of what each status means. The status is exactly what it means. An "N" means you were not recommended. The second vote is for those who got a "Y" from the board and are through the medical review process.
I see. That explains it. Thank you and congratulations to anyone who made it.