• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Applicants for Supply Corps Board Feb 18 2019

eminemdiy123

Congratulations!
Haha, I've been snooping around here for a while to find out if anyone got the result for past couple days.... I'm an active duty Navy and I also got selected. Found out yesterday after I got pulled out for underway -_- Congrats to people who got selected!! It took me 3 tries!!!

I'm applying for this board and this will be my first time applying. Below is my profile:

AD: YNS2(SS) - 5 Years, hit 6 year mark on 29 Jan 2019. (Have an exemption to policy in route)
Degree: AA - Computer and Networking Technology (2.81) / BS - Information Systems Security (3.95)
OAR: 34 (Obtaining a waiver for this score) / Retaking OAR on 27 Dec 18.
Interviews : O5 (9), O5 (10), O5 (10), O4 (10).
LOR: O5 and O6.
Evals: EP (Current), MP, EP (Transfer eval), MP (1st E5 eval, #9 of 33 E5's).
Awards: 2 NAMs (Both on first submarine tour), JSOQ 4th Quarter 2018, and 2018 JSOY (3rd NAM).
question! Im in a similar situation with having to do a TIS waiver. What are the forms and procedures for putting this in your package??

serratafranklin

question! Im in a similar situation with having to do a TIS waiver. What are the forms and procedures for putting this in your package??
Contact the Supply Corps community manager and he or she will send you a form to fill out. That form will ask for you to input you GPA, Math Grades and a statement. Also, your CO will have to sign that form.

In addition to that form, I also had to type a letter from me to the director explaining why I didn't finish my degree within 6 years of time in service, why I'm the right candidate for Supply Corps, etc. I also had my letter endorsed by my Commodore.

In regards to the endorsement I didn't have my Commodore write a statement on the endorsement because it was crunch time for me to obtain that TIS waiver. It simply stated "Forwaded, recommended for approval."

But I do recommend having your CO write a paragraph or two on the endorsement.

Once everything is completed, you will email it back to the community manager.

purpleyuki

I got my selection result while I was on underway and was unable to provide the medical document they requested soon enough. It's been almost 2 weeks since I sent out the required documents and still haven't heard or received anything about my OCS order yet. Who would you advise to contact, in this case?

serratafranklin

I got my selection result while I was on underway and was unable to provide the medical document they requested soon enough. It's been almost 2 weeks since I sent out the required documents and still haven't heard or received anything about my OCS order yet. Who would you advise to contact, in this case?
You should reach out to Mr. C or email the ocsquestions email.

purpleyuki

You should reach out to Mr. C or email the ocsquestions email.

In fact I did, and they realized they've been sitting on my processing w/o knowing that I have submitted everything ? Oh well, I finally got my final selection letter sent out to my command and waiting on hard copy orders now... Any day!!

grays357

BigFuerte
I spoken to a few officers and they said the navy will only move my family when I am assigned to a duty station, not the basic qualification since it’s only six months. I don’t know if that would be different for active members.

Good Morning,

It Tends to be on a case by case basis. I was stationed in Spain when I got selected and the Navy moved my family to Newport for OCS and BQC. If you are stationed overseas the likelihood of your family being moved is higher.

V/r