• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

API rumor control

Shakey

I'm talkin, G-5...!
pilot
So an A Pool rumor is actually true. I was pulling into 633 and the parade field was festooned with a sea of white. Sucks to be the one guy in khakis. His wingman must really suck.

Ha, he formed up near me. When questiioned, his excuse was "I forgot to pick them up from the dry cleaner last night." Seriously weak.

Shakey

I'm talkin, G-5...!
pilot
The fact that this is actually a topic of conversation.... choke yourself(ves).

Haha, choking myself...NOW! Yes, it's sad, but we have way too much free time and nothing better to converse about. Anyway, just moved up to B-pool, so I guess I'm above all this now...?

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Haha, choking myself...NOW! Yes, it's sad, but we have way too much free time and nothing better to converse about. Anyway, just moved up to B-pool, so I guess I'm above all this now...?

Ya, you're now the sophomore giving the freshmen shit.

But don't worry. I'm only a junior.

Shakey

I'm talkin, G-5...!
pilot
I have no doubt the USNA guys did better in the inspection. While y'all were stuck in Bancroft working on your military creases and your thousand yard stare, I was out in town---getting more ass than a toilet seat.

Men's room toilet seat or ladies? Jk

(Didn't know I was even a sophmore yet)

Beans

*1. Loins... GIRD
pilot
BeerMe can still be a troll even if he's legitimately who he says he is, right? Regardless, his latest stroke of genius is my signature now. Enjoy.

BeerMe

I have no doubt the USNA guys did better in the inspection. While y'all were stuck in Bancroft working on your military creases and your thousand yard stare, I was out in town---getting more ass than a toilet seat.

Me too... but inside of Mother B.
slayer_logo-776502.jpg

Stearmann4

I'm here for the Jeeehawd!
None
Personally, I don't give a sh*t if the cleaner's lost your uniform, your wife forgot to drop it off, or you simply didn't budget your time correctly. I also don't care if you lost you wallet and got too drunk to get yourself home.

During my "formative years" early in my career I've gotten absolute retard drunk, and somehow maintained enough situational awareness to avoid getting a DUI, make it home from the bar or both. You really get a window seat to a guy's character when he gets good and drunk. It speaks volumes about his decision making, integrity (will he leave a friend in the gutter), and his ability to handle himself.

To that end, I'm going to share an insight my first CO handed me when I checked into SEAL Team ONE in the early 90s. It represents some lost values, but ones that every officer would do well to abide by.

SEVEN DEADLY SINS OF SPECIAL OPERATIONS

1. Buddy Fucking
2. Having Thin Skin
3. Being a Pussy
4. Blaming others for what we do to ourselves
5. Not Taking Care of Business at Home
6. Non-Professionalism
6. Non-Accountability

I think that pretty well sums up my thoughts on this thread. It's nobody's fault but the offender, and if you're not mature enough to take care of your own issues than you should probably find another job. Preferably one where you won't screw someone else over with your inability to take care of yourself.

MR-