• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

API rumor control

phrogpilot73

Real men swung out over the water, around Gate 0.
Ahh, gate zero - stealthiest VFR-direct shot back to 7th wing that I knew about. Only fell in once, but I was wasted...

Went back a year or so ago. They've changed gate zero a bit to prevent midshipman's shenanigans. As a company grade officer, I couldn't figure it out - but I'm sure our current crop of Middies could!

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
Ahh, gate zero - stealthiest VFR-direct shot back to 7th wing that I knew about. Only fell in once, but I was wasted...

Went back a year or so ago. They've changed gate zero a bit to prevent midshipman's shenanigans. As a company grade officer, I couldn't figure it out - but I'm sure our current crop of Middies could!

Unless the change happened recently Mids were still doing it as of '08

A

AdsbyGoogle1

yeah... as long as we're acting as rumor control, what DID happen?

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
If you're referencing something very recent, that is not what happened at all.
No one carjacked anyone.
Rumor: squashed

You mean it's that easy? You just tell someone that what they THOUGHT happened didnt happen? And then everyone believes you? And you never hear any more crazy rumors? Squashed? Dead?

You're not from around here are you?

Ace_Austin

pilot
You mean it's that easy? You just tell someone that what they THOUGHT happened didnt happen? And then everyone believes you? And you never hear any more crazy rumors? Squashed? Dead?

mib_neuralyzer.jpg

Yup.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
yeah... as long as we're acting as rumor control, what DID happen?

Cause I heard someone pulled a knife on a cabbie...

Are you talking about what was the impetus for the formation in whites at the beginning of this thread or something more recent? The likely cause of the formation at the beginning of this thread was the statue-napping of 'Peg Leg Pete'. Not sure if something has happened subsequently.

Res784

Cause I heard someone pulled a knife on a cabbie...

Really?

What happened then?

I know the Ensign involved. He was attacked by the cabbies when he got out to get money at an ATM and a fight occured. The nasty cabbies have their own story for the cops though. That's all that everyone else needs to know at this point.

Just pray for him and hope for a good outcome :confused:...I know you'd all want the same for your buds.