• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

API/ Primary Tutoring

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
You are selling a service on our forum (intially in multiple threads) so you need to get permission from Webmaster to do so. You should use PM feature to see if he wants a fee for advertising your service yet no contributing anything to upkeep of this site. Recommend you do that pronto or this entire thread will disappear.

Note: You conveniently ducked the fact that Cornhusker and Spoonman were posting from same computer in same timeframe. We questioned that and I would not call that "good natured ribbing".

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Gentlemen, I appreciate the good natured ribbing....
And still he thinks we were 'ribbing him'??? I don't think you get what's goin' down here, Sport ...

When we notified you we've discovered you're running some kine' AW's shell-game trying to gin up personal business w/ your 'tutoring service', your 'Spoonman' ID and 'Cornhusker' alter-ego ... you continued to press on, undaunted. You've been told repeatedly to get permission from the Webmaster (and you thought that was me ...:icon_rast ) ... and yet you have not obtained said permission ... and yet you persist in trying to change the subject to justify charging young, desperate Pre-Flight skulls full of cottage cheese for a glimpse into the knowledge, skill set(s), and magnificence that is ... well, that is YOU.

Bottom line:
we don't care WHAT THE FUCK YOU DO on your OWN TIME ... just don't do it here.

It's really quite simple:

1. Get permission from the Web-san to tout your wares
or
2. Cease & desist using AW's as a platform to fatten your wallet
or
3. Change your approach & post on more weighty subjects like: flying and the birds & the bees

... or you'll get banned.

Roger that ???

craftingraptor

Dreaming about the P-8A
pilot
You are selling a service on our forum (intially in multiple threads) so you need to get permission from Webmaster to do so. You should use PM feature to see if he wants a fee for advertising your service yet no contributing anything to upkeep of this site. Recommend you do that pronto or this entire thread will disappear.

Note: You conveniently ducked the fact that Cornhusker and Spoonman were posting from same computer in same timeframe. We questioned that and I would not call that "good natured ribbing".
As a wannabe "skull full of cottage cheese," I am interested in Spoonman's services, even though I will probably scour the internet long before I solicit his services.

So, because you seem to have a hard time getting it Mr. Spoon, I'll lay it out. This is an aviation community that takes pride in it's members and requires those members to abide by certain standards and rules. Not following results in being banned. I have watched many do it, so don't push that button because you think they aren't serious or "they are trying to prevent me from educating people." No, they are banning you because you refuse to follow the rules.

So, scan the site long enough to figure out who the web-san is or how to contact them and you might even realize another sobering fact. Because of SPAMMING problems, people are not allowed to private message other people until 50 posts (I might be wrong about that though). So you might be well-advised to participate in other threads and instead of garnering hate, build up a little bit of cred.

Bottomline, it's understood that your intentions are good and you are only furthering the capitalist belief in money in exchange for competent instruction, what you don't get is that this forum is not free. The currency that you pay to participate is with compliance to the rules and polite requests to the correct people. And still it is not guaranteed, you follow? It is at their discretion. Operate under that understanding and it won't be so difficult to get your ads across.

Floppy_D

I am the hunted
craftingraptor said:
So, because you seem to have a hard time getting it Mr. Spoon, I'll lay it out.
This is fucking rich. Make sure you "lay it down" when you're at OCS and maybe even down here. Keep 'em in line, sport. :sleep_125

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
So, because you seem to have a hard time getting it Mr. Spoon, I'll lay it out.

I love AW!!!!

craftingraptor

Dreaming about the P-8A
pilot

I love AW!!!!
This is fucking rich. Make sure you "lay it down" when you're at OCS and maybe even down here. Keep 'em in line, sport. :sleep_125
You guys are nuts. He's had several mods tell him to quit it if he doesn't follow the proper procedures. I'm just trying to help out before he gets himself banned and can't help anyone on here at all. I am by no means a know-it-all, just a passerby trying to help out (because some people don't know how to interact on forums, and he seems to be one of those given the repeated requests to follow the rules).

MAKE VAPES

Uncle Pettibone
pilot
I think we just found a new target, that annoying little dog jumping around Spike (aka A-4s post above) from the Tom and Jerry cartoons... have fun in OCS, check the smartypants tude. Regardless of Spoons percieved ninny like behavior, he SEEMS (from the profile) to have MONUMENTALLY more time on the proverbial "salt water shitter".

Yeah, the guys/gals with wings are ALL nuts... LMFAO... goooooood luck. (this is the part where you get quiet!)

craftingraptor

Dreaming about the P-8A
pilot
I think we just found a new target, that annoying little dog jumping around Spike (aka A-4s post above) from the Tom and Jerry cartoons... have fun in OCS, check the smartypants tude. Regardless of Spoons percieved ninny like behavior, he SEEMS (from the profile) to have MONUMENTALLY more time on the proverbial "salt water shitter".

Yeah, the guys/gals with wings are ALL nuts... LMFAO... goooooood luck. (this is the part where you get quiet!)
Sorry, I got defensive there for a minute. I was genuinely trying to help and I can see where my attitude got too authoritative. I have tons of respect for all the guys and gals with wings next to their names and I would have said the same thing in person because I was trying to help and do the right thing. (Perhaps with more explanation). Yeah..I'm not giving that attitude at OCS.

MAKE VAPES

Uncle Pettibone
pilot
Please just stop! Yer killing me. By all means, don't go deleting your posts...... we all learn from our ef ups! The older and meaner salts here will get a giggle with the supersonic back-pedal maneuver!

For the love of all that is HOLY, step away from the 'pewter, go drink beer.

I'll do the same if you quit making me spit beer out my nose laughing.

Reconjoe

Sir, that doesn't seem fair...

its+not+fair.jpg

HueyCobra8151

pilot
The irony of course is that you are attempting to mock people for mocking you because you should have STFU like 5 posts ago.

Edit: Oh, and because apparently we are all posting pictures now...
images

BarrettRC8

VMFA
pilot
I don't really have anything to add to this argument except to put forth as much effort as you need to in order to achieve whatever goal you've set for yourself. For most of you that won't mean spending 5 hours per week night, or 8 hours per weekend studying; but if it is - Who cares? We have the greatest job in the world. It's worth whatever it takes to get into the air.

That being said, this thread has been nothing if not entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.