• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Any applicants for Supply Corps Nov 2018

Luis A.

Exciting stuff. So it looks like four of us in this thread have gotten the big “Y”!

tara1107
tstudly21
Sam295
Myself

Enjoy your Christmas and New Year because our three months in Newport aren’t going to be as enjoyable!

When are y’all going to OCS, y’all got dates yet? I might be leaving February due to my age

No date for me yet. Hoping for the same time as you since I transfer commands in April

No way you’ll have to wait that long, but even if you had to, your orders for that transfer should be cancelled now, right? I was supposed to transfer in November but was on hold/did a delay in reporting and was just told today that my orders were cancelled. And now waiting for new orders to Newport.

Sam295

No way you’ll have to wait that long, but even if you had to, your orders for that transfer should be cancelled now, right? I was supposed to transfer in November but was on hold/did a delay in reporting and was just told today that my orders were cancelled. And now waiting for new orders to Newport.
Not sure, the CCC told me that until an official Navy Message is put out (I.e the FINSEL) then I can cancel my orders.

tara1107

I am currently in Newport rn! My recruiter and the processors worked agressively to get me in. Check in tomorrow.

tekeje

All the fleet applicants that are selected, are there anything we will need to bring with us at OCS? Thanks!

Obelius

Age waivers are done in the front end instead of back. Also, in the event his age waiver wasn't approved he wouldn't have been picked up from the Supply board.
Hello, do you know if AD individuals get there results before non-AD? If so do you know the typical turn-around time for finding out if selected once AD members have their results? Thanks for any and all info.

tekeje

You can find this answer on the OCS website.

I am an enlisted Sailor and I am asking this because they're requiring a marriage certificate, children birth certificates, SS card while I know the reason perhaps is to add them in DEERS and also, for the BAH. Now my dependents are all in DEERS, and I have been collecting BAH 5 years now. I am just curious and was hoping someone with prior experience will help. Thanks!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I am an enlisted Sailor and I am asking this because they're requiring a marriage certificate, children birth certificates, SS card while I know the reason perhaps is to add them in DEERS and also, for the BAH. Now my dependents are all in DEERS, and I have been collecting BAH 5 years now. I am just curious and was hoping someone with prior experience will help. Thanks!

It can be certified copies.