• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Any applicants for Supply Corps Nov 2018

It may be too premature to ask since
the board convened, but anything yet?

If you’ve done some reading through past threads, it seems like results can take anywhere from just over a week to around five weeks, so it looks like results for this board will be at the high end of that scale. This coming Monday will be five weeks. And all of DoD is off tomorrow in honor and remembrance of the passing of President George H. W. Bush.

tstudly21

Just found out i got PROREC Y this morning. Don't have my OCS date as of yet, but my advice too all those who don't get accepted is that this process is a very long road. Ignore the naysayers, no matter who they may be. If this is the dream and goal that you set for yourself, do everything in your power to achieve it. Stick with it!! and be encouraged.

Sam295

Just found out i got PROREC Y this morning. Don't have my OCS date as of yet, but my advice too all those who don't get accepted is that this process is a very long road. Ignore the naysayers, no matter who they may be. If this is the dream and goal that you set for yourself, do everything in your power to achieve it. Stick with it!! and be encouraged.
Are you AD Navy? If so did you find out on BOL?

Griffith

Congrats! I am so relieved results are coming out! I am AD and no update to BOL yet.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again

Don't know how you got on the board with your age and TIS, but either way congrats.

Obelius

Don't know how you got on the board with your age and TIS, but either way congrats.
Congrats to all who made it, I applied for the board in November and I haven’t heard anything. Does anyone know if I will get some info soon. I’m not active duty, prior service 6 years major is finance, big 10 university, was an AZ. Also, is there a website or something I can check to get this info. Thanks for any and all help

Last edited:

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Congrats to all who made it, I applied for the board in November and I haven’t heard anything. Does anyone know if I will get some info soon. I’m not active duty, prior service 6 years major is finance, big 10 university, was an AZ. Also, is there a website or something I can check to get this info. Thanks for any and all help

Your recruiter can check your status for you. The results aren't publicly released.

Just got the good news from my chain of command about two hours ago! The CO, XO, and CMC came into the room, super cool little ceremony. Word is that we’ll be in the JAN 20 or FEB 10 class.