• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

    Go here:

    Edit Account Details and Profile

Any applicants for Supply Corps Nov 2018


I am an enlisted Sailor and I am asking this because they're requiring a marriage certificate, children birth certificates, SS card while I know the reason perhaps is to add them in DEERS and also, for the BAH. Now my dependents are all in DEERS, and I have been collecting BAH 5 years now. I am just curious and was hoping someone with prior experience will help. Thanks!
From what I was told, a copy of your page 2 should do it. I already submitted those documents when I had to update my page 2.