• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Any applicants for Supply Corps Nov 2018

Obelius

as long as you don't exceed 6 years of AD should be fine.
Thank you, I applied for the Nov6th board for supply, didn’t get picked for the swo board in October. Which I must admit, took me by surprise. I’m hoping that supply goes well. Thanks for the help, greatly appreciated.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Thank you, I applied for the Nov6th board for supply, didn’t get picked for the swo board in October. Which I must admit, took me by surprise. I’m hoping that supply goes well. Thanks for the help, greatly appreciated.

Your GPA is still below the norm for SWO. Supply is much more competitive...

Obelius

Your GPA is still below the norm for SWO. Supply is much more competitive...
Thank you so much for that, I felt as though supply was more competitive than SWO. However, I didn’t have any hard data to back that up, just a feeling. Thanks for your input. Not to be annoying and this will be my last question, at least for a while. What are your thoughts on NFO. I was told that if I get a 50 and 7/7/7 I have a pretty good chance. However, as I have read quite a few threads I haven’t seen any of the candidates have all 7’s at least on this platform. I wanted to keep trying to become a naval officer, but I can’t change my gpa at this point. So I have to bank more on the officer test. Should I seek life elsewhere, or do I have a real chance? Thanks.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Thank you so much for that, I felt as though supply was more competitive than SWO. However, I didn’t have any hard data to back that up, just a feeling. Thanks for your input. Not to be annoying and this will be my last question, at least for a while. What are your thoughts on NFO. I was told that if I get a 50 and 7/7/7 I have a pretty good chance. However, as I have read quite a few threads I haven’t seen any of the candidates have all 7’s at least on this platform. I wanted to keep trying to become a naval officer, but I can’t change my gpa at this point. So I have to bank more on the officer test. Should I seek life elsewhere, or do I have a real chance? Thanks.

I would consider aviation if you cannot get supply or Swo.

tekeje

I heard from the SC OCM that the board did not convene as scheduled. The board, however, convened yesterday. Did anyone hear something similar? Thanks!

exNavyOffRec

I called NRC yesterday to check on that. Apparently, the board is still in session.

Supply is a remote board, unless you called the Director of OCS programs who happened to speak with the senior member the answer NRC will always give the answer "the board is still in session" if it is after the scheduled board date, this includes when the board is not actually in session and hasn't convened yet.

tekeje

Does it mean we can add new achievements such as Eval, SSOY for those of us who are AD and are constrained to the new PA ( no more than 6 years requirement)? If yes, how can we possibly do that? Thanks in advance for your succors.