• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Any applicants for Supply Corps Nov 2018

Obelius

Just got the good news from my chain of command about two hours ago! The CO, XO, and CMC came into the room, super cool little ceremony. Word is that we’ll be in the JAN 20 or FEB 10 class.
Congrats, wish you the very best. Could you tell me what board you applied too?(date)

tekeje

Just found out i got PROREC Y this morning. Don't have my OCS date as of yet, but my advice too all those who don't get accepted is that this process is a very long road. Ignore the naysayers, no matter who they may be. If this is the dream and goal that you set for yourself, do everything in your power to achieve it. Stick with it!! and be encouraged.
Congrats Brother! Did they ask you to provide an age waiver view your age since you are now selected? Please advise. Thank you!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Congrats Brother! Did they ask you to provide an age waiver view your age since you are now selected? Please advise. Thank you!

Age waivers are done in the front end instead of back. Also, in the event his age waiver wasn't approved he wouldn't have been picked up from the Supply board.

Congrats, wish you the very best. Could you tell me what board you applied too?(date)

I submitted everything right on the September 28 due date for the November 5 board. They notified me along the way via email so you should know which board you’re going to (or your recruiter should know). Being on the active side, my experience could be completely different. I just missed the July application deadline so I’ve been waiting a loooong time.

Age waivers are done in the front end instead of back. Also, in the event his age waiver wasn't approved he wouldn't have been picked up from the Supply board.

Yep, to add to this...I submitted an age waiver request (PA 102) several months prior to the application deadline to the Supply Officer Community Manager (OCM), a Commander I believe. Approval is based on several factors. You need this in your final package prior to submission.

tekeje

Yes, I know that. However, I am been asked to get an age waiver since mine expires in Feb 2019 to get a final selection, hence why my curiosity.

Just checked my BOL and got the PROREC-Y. Now the FINSEL waiting game begins.

Exciting stuff. So it looks like four of us in this thread have gotten the big “Y”!

tara1107
tstudly21
Sam295
Myself

Enjoy your Christmas and New Year because our three months in Newport aren’t going to be as enjoyable!

tekeje

I got my Y today. However, am being required to provide an age waiver since my current one expires in Feb 2019. Other than that, I got Y for SC

Obelius

I submitted everything right on the September 28 due date for the November 5 board. They notified me along the way via email so you should know which board you’re going to (or your recruiter should know). Being on the active side, my experience could be completely different. I just missed the July application deadline so I’ve been waiting a loooong time.
Thank you, greatly appreciated. I’m not AD, however that was the board I was applying for as well. One way or another I should know soon. Thanks again and congrats!

Wow, sounds like the rumor in the previous board thread (August 2018) about augmenting (increasing) the selection numbers for the FY is true! Seems like the acceptance rate is quite high (at least with those active on this site). Congratulations to all selectees!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Wow, sounds like the rumor in the previous board thread (August 2018) about augmenting (increasing) the selection numbers for the FY is true! Seems like the acceptance rate is quite high (at least with those active on this site). Congratulations to all selectees!

It’s been that way for all other threads/programs.