• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

America's Dumbest Soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoCortex

Castle Law for all States!!!
pilot
You mean If I eat Big Mac's 3 times a day and just watch TV I'm going to get fat?! Well, that's not fair! I"m sueing!

CLAM97to99

Can’t you guys see its McDonald’s fault that people are fat because they suggest that the super sized their order? We being naturally weak humans can’t possibly be held responsible for our own actions. They have a social responsibility to make sure I am eating healthy!!

psychoscout

shoot the f*($%er

I'm sorry, but this is going too far in the "free speech" realm. ANYBODY who wants to make fun of people who die defending what they believe needs to be shut up for a long time or deported to some place where they will be treated with the same amount of respect that they are showing these brave soldiers. Fortunately, this site seems to be shut down now or otherwise inacessible. More strength to the NSA! (Did I say that?!??)

P.S. Just an Army aviator visiting,and you guys seem to have a great site going!

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
Definately taking the freedom of speech too far. Don't all of the protestors and complainers realize that the only reason that they have the right, or should I say privelege of free speech is because those soldiers are out there defending and fighting for it?? People don't realize what they have until it is taken away. Maybe one day people like that will wake up and see what reality is.

And while those morons may enjoy their freedom of speech, they must also remember that they also have freedom of getting their ass kicked. :icon_rage

Bob

crysmc

MH-60S Pilot Wife
Super Moderator
Contributor
Slammer2 said:
And while those morons may enjoy their freedom of speech, they must also remember that they also have freedom of getting their ass kicked. :icon_rage

Bob

Instead of kicking their asses, can we just force-feed them McDonald's until they pop? Or should we kick their asses and keep the McDonald's for ourselves? Mmmmm....french fries!

Status
Not open for further replies.