• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

America's Dumbest Soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schmitty

Agreed!! If for nothing else they should respect the dead !!! But then again that is based on the assumption these people have morals!

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Free Speech is one thing. Responsibility for what you say and accepting the consequences is another. Years ago someone would have beat the piss out of this person. However, seeing that they are Swedish, not much you can do...except attack his site with a bunch of Denial of Service attacks... ;)

BigWorm

Marine Aviator
pilot
jenny_france_for_web.jpg

I don't know if anyone has seen this site, but thought I would offer it for a little balance.

http://www.protestwarrior.com/

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Protest Warrior is awesome! I've read their site off and on for about a year now. Support these guys.

rare21

pilot
Contributor
on military.com the folks there were saying that the site was coming from Mexico. Maybe its being changed around.

jg5343

FLY NAVY...Divers need the work
pilot
Luck said:
Theres nothing particularly left about that site, that is just a bunch of sick minded losers being disrespectful to our soldiers.

If you look at the disclaimer, its a cheap shot at the fundamentalist right. "Shut down your computer and pray"?

Its very left if you ask me.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The REAL owner

Handle: "
Person: Langenbach Siegfried
Organization: CSL Gmbh Joker.com
Address: Rathausufer 16
Postalcode/City: 40213 Duesseldorf
State: NRW
Email: info@joker.com
Phone: +49-211-867670
Fax:
created by JORE-0: 2000-10-26 16:23:10
modified by JORE-1: 2000-10-30 08:07:52
db-updated: 2004-05-17 16:34:49

gorpwarp

pro-rec'd snfo
For cryin out loud... I've explained this already.

(I never cared to be a driver (I don't even have a driver's license yet) (I've been in the back seat of the new hydrogen fuel cells cars hell yea!).. but does that bar me from drooling over whatever technical masterpieces I see fit to drool over? No.)

Status
Not open for further replies.